Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Avon Women's Running
- Avon has renewed its commitment to women's running with a new objective: To encourage women worldwide to the starting line of fitness through grassroots events that the positive rewards of a regular running or walking regimen.
Fast Lady Sports
- Athletic clothing and fitness shoe company catering to active women. Contains marathon training program for women and online newsletter.
- Primary source for women's elite distance running on the web. Featuring interviews, athlete bios, the latest news, message board, and links.
Femina: Recreation and Leisure: Sports: Running
- A searchable database of running sites for, by and about women.
Lady Foot Locker
- Offers name brand athletic shoes. Wide widths and large sizes available.
Masters Women Runners
- Online research center that obtains and shares information on women runners 40 years old and above. Includes a questionnaire, interview section, discussion forum and frequently asked questions.
- Dedicated to women sporting pioneers. Includes in-depth history, stories and statistics of women in the Olympics.
RRCA Women Runners Safety Survey
- Online survey about safety of women runners. Female runners needed to fulfill survey for future assistance in addressing this problem.
Roberta Louise Gibb (Bobbi Gibb)
- The first woman to run the Boston Marathon. Newspaper headlines and photographs. Text of To Boston with Love, the inspiring story of Gibb's first run in 1966. Photographs of bronze sculptures by Gibb.
Rosies Run for Women
- Major regional fund raiser for women held annually on the Esplanade in Cairns, Australia. Online registration form available.
Running on Full
- An online resource for pregnant runners. Includes medical research, advice on eating, breastfeeding and maintaining running for health.
Stress Fractures in Female Runners
- Online health report from Dr. Gabe Mirkin on common injury of women runners -- stress fractures.
- St. Louis' unique women's running and walking group. Weekly meetings and contact information.
Ultra Running Resource - For Women
- Articles and practical advice on women runner's issues such as menstrual cycles, training bras, and protecting oneself from an attack.
- Information source devoted to the woman runner. Includes product reviews, race features, message boards and links to training articles.
- Specially designed for women, this site is dedicated to encouraging women of all ages to begin running and get fit.
Womens Running Camps
- Features updates on womens running camps around the US for all ages and abilities. Running tips and camp photos also included.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor