Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A 21 Week Marathon Training Program
- Training schedule designed for a runner that likes or needs a lot of rest days or who can only run 4-5 days per week.
- Objectives of the Association of International Marathons and Road Races are to foster and promote road running throughout the world. History, race calendar, organization, statistics and links.
America's Marathon Man - Jerry Dunn
- Jerry is realizing a goal to run 200 marathon distances in the year 2000: 17 official races and 183 solo treks. His adventures are on the site.
Andy's NYC Marathon Memories
- Information, tips and recollections about running the NYC Marathon from 1990 - 1998. Photos.
Arthur's Marathon Page
- Provides a marathon calendar.
Bali Marathon, Half Marathon and 10-K
- Package details including lodging and food with pricing information and descriptions, pictures and registration details.
- One stop information source for marathon running in Canada.
- Links to the web pages of Canadian Marathons and list of linkless marathons.
DC Fit Marathon Training Program
- A Washington, DC based marathon training and fitness program, part of the USA Fit network. It focus on beginners as well as advanced runners and walkers. Includes schedule, photos, links and discussion.
- Coverage of the Marathon des Sables and Desert Cup with news items, articles, pictures, message forum, results and related links.
David Holt's Marathon Training Guide
- Basic marathon schedule for the 50-60 mile a week runner.
FOOLS on the Run
- For Once in Our Lives Society. When columnist Eric Zorn turned 40 he announced that, for once in his life, he was going to run the Chicago Marathon. Some first-timers joined him and now the FOOLS has grown to nearly 200 people.
First Time Marathoners
- The site specifically designed to help and inspire the first time marathoner. Training schedules, inspirational quotes, pictures and a message board.
Flora London Marathon Experience
- Runners' anecdotal stories, message board, contact information and editorials.
- Six friends running the London marathon for charity, dressed as pieces of fruit. Runners' profiles and training schedule.
Fundraising Events - RNIB's Marathon and Half Marathon
- This page gives information on how runners can support RNIB by entering a range of UK Marathons, Half Marathons, Triathlons and other running. Runners can receive a free Team RNIB News by email or post every two months.
Get Kids Going
- GKG is a Charity that supplies sports wheelchairs for children and young adults. Raise funds for GKG by running the London marathon and other races.
Hal Higdon Online
- Hal Higdon, writer for Runners World magazine, answers commonly asked questions and provides a wide range of training programs to improve the fitness of athletes of all levels.
Higashi-kurume Runner's Website
- Runner's website who lives in Tokyo, Japan. Consists of author's marathon race records and mountaineering records.
Honolulu Marathon Clinic
- Free clinic with pictures, events listing and summaries, contact information and training schedule.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor