Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Spring Valley 5K Classic
- 5k Race benefiting the Children's Hospital Foundation. Gently roll through the tree lined streets of Spring Valley in upper North West Washington, DC.
Super8k for Ovarian Cancer Research and Awareness
- Runners and walkers are encouraged to participate in the Corinne Feller Memorial Super 8K and join the fight against Ovarian Cancer. A life-long Montgomery resident and standout student and athlete at Valley Central High School in Montgomery, New York, Corinne lost her battle with this dreaded disease at the age of 18. The community of Montgomery was devastated by her loss and have dedicated the Super 8K held annually on General Montgomery Day in her memory.
The New Forest 10 mile road and forest track race
- Visit us for full details and an entry form and then come along in July for a great day out in the New Forest (UK)
The Oaklyn Back to School Run
- 5K Run and 1 Mile Fun Run to benefit the school.
The Skilled Burnie Ten
- Australia's premier 10 kilometre road race, the Skilled Burnie Ten is an internationally recognized event in the North West Tasmanian city of Burnie.
Torrington Road Race
- A 5 Mile Race that is one of Connecticut's oldest running events. Proceeds benefit the Still River Greenway, a planned jogging, walking, biking path.
- Friends of the Stevens Creek Trail sponsors the 10k, 5k and 4 mile nature walk. A fast race on the Stevens Creek Trail, in the South Bay Shoreline Park.
University City 5K Run
- Hosted by the Nicholas P. Pipino Memorial Foundation. All proceeds help to provide scholarships to Drexel University students. Eighth annual run takes place Saturday May 6, 2000 at 11:00 AM.
World Run Day
- An event that asks runners around the world to run any distance they desire, and donate to their favorite charity.
Zoom thru Zulu 10K
- Flat and fast 10K. Only race run entirely on the historic Lincoln Highway, America's first transcontinental highway. Held east of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Start the race to the sound of bagpipes and then run through the tiny town of Zulu.
- 3.3 mile race along course in Staatsburg, NY. Eat runner must eat 3 hot dogs and drink 3 beers (or three sodas).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor