Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Michael's world of running
- Running and power lifting, training tips and related links.
- An introduction to the world of long distance. Features types of training, weekly and yearly programs, biological factors, pace charts, and related links. Includes a map of great runs in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- A narrative consisting of running experiences.
Pam's race to the London Marathon
- Online journal of training, maps and description of routes, related links and upcoming events.
- Statistics and biographical information of the Polish sprinter Marcin Urbas, running calculator and personal running statistics.
Run Forrest Run
- Marie Forrest is participated in the National AIDS Marathon Training Program to help people living with HIV/AIDS.
Run Meggie Run
- A Women's diary of running's affect in her life with notes, various entries and related links.
Run the Race
- Langley Mackrell-Hey is a Methodist Minister who ran the London Marathon to raise funds for Christian Aid. Includes links of sponsors and a monthly schedule.
Run, Jen, Run
- The Jen McNamee's training and fundraising campaign for a marathon with pictures.
Running @ Golden Krishna's Homepage
- Personal page features Steve Prefontaine page and Bob Kennedy's Korner.
Running Across America
- Nick Baldock ran from San Fancisco to New York in aid of the Josie Russell Trust. Site contains pictures and description of his activities.
- Personal e-zine with articles and thoughts about Richie Bakshi's running adventures.
- Includes information on training to run and running links.
Running for Arthritis
- Three sisters competing in the Dublin Ireland Marathon to raise awareness for the Arthritis Foundation, with status information, information on the medical condition and training log.
Runningart's Running Room
- Guestbook, biography, training logs, race results, personal records, diary and pictures.
Scott's Running Page
- Based in Ontario, Canada, Scott shares his marathon experiences, current goals, and other things in his life.
Scott's Track and Cross Country Statistics
- Discusses his improvements, past results, levels of improvement and awards won.
- Devoted to competitive distance running, containing information about training, racing, links to the best running web sites, motivational fiction and nonfiction.
- Maintained by Matt Carpenter, has a lot about the Pikes Peak marathon and other writings on the sport of trail running.
Songs for Jogging/Running
- Allows to nominate or vote the most favorite jogging/running songs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor