Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
National Capital Sports Council of the Disabled
- Event calendar, junior program information and contacts for this organization that promotes sports for persons with a physical or sensory disability in the Ottawa, Ontario area.
- Competition calendar and directory of disabled sports and related disabled organizations.
Panhellenic Association of Adapted Sports & Cultural Activities
- Adapted sports such as swimming, horse back riding, archery, ice-skating, bowling, sailing.
- Disability fact sheets, resources directories, and information on how to tailor sports programs for individuals with disabilities.
S.T.R.I.D.E. Adaptive Sports and Recreation
- A multi-disciplinary, educational consulting organization specializing in therapeutic recreation-related services for individuals with disabilities.
SAIL Recreational Therapy
- Recreational therapy, seminars, lessons, adventures, for sailing, skiing and cycling in the Northwest United States.
Skating Association for the Blind and Handicapped
- Events, volunteering information and contacts for this not-for-profit company that provides skating education for individuals with disabilities in Western New York.
Sport for Disabled - Ontario
- Athlete profiles, events and classifications, records, newsletter and contacts for disabled sports in this Canada province.
- Contacts, programs, and events for disabled athletes; based in Queensland, Australia.
Sweden Swimteam for the Disabled
- Executive committee contacts, competition reports, news, upcoming events and related links.
- News articles, photos, and links for the active person with a disability.
The DRM WebWatcher: Sports & Recreation (General)
- Online resources about sports and recreation for people with disabilities.
- Meeting schedules, announcements, newsletter and contacts for the Los Angeles, California chapter of Disabled Sports USA.
Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports
- News, history, events and contacts for this organization dedicated to providing sports opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Activities include skiing, snowboarding, horseback riding, dog and horse carting, water skiing, canoeing, and sailing.
- Discussions on various sports.
World T.E.A.M. (The Exceptional Athlete Matters) Sports
- News, challenges, and contact information from this international organization that develops opportunities in sports for all persons, especially persons with disabilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor