Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The most comprehensive collection of technical articles related to cycling and tandems on the internet.
Cycling Trip Shikoku and Kii
- Description of a cycling trip by tandem on Shikoku and Kii Peninsula, Japan (May 1999) with maps and pictures.
Ecuador to California 1997
- Report from a couple who cycled through America. Includes letters from the road, route maps, and photographs.
Locks of Sandwich
- UK tandem specialist shop. Stock list, custom-built tandems, frame specifications.
Moriartys' Tandem America Tour
- Ann and Kent Moriarty ride a tandem from Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, to Tierra del Fuego (the southern tip of South America).
Pedal Sport: Tandems
- Events listing and tandem-buying advice from a Canadian bike shop which specializes in tandems.
- On line catalog, hard to find tandem parts and accessories, tandem dealer.
Santana Europa - Willkommen - Santana Europe - Welcome
- Selling Santana Tandems and Tandem parts in Europe
SuDiBe Tandem Site
- Image gallery and information on riding, touring, and techniques. In German and English.
Tandem Magazine Online
- Tech tips, classifieds, links, tips on buying a tandem, and schedules.
Tandem tour of northern California
- From Grass Valley north through the eastern part of California (think Lava Beds National Monument), then back through Mt Shasta.
- Retailer in New Jersey, USA. Bike and accessories catalog, and ordering information.
The Tandem Link
- TheTandemLink.com is a non-commercial, personal Web site. It provides tandem enthusiasts with a consolidated collection of links to tandem related information on the internet. user friendly graphical image maps and topical collections of hyperlinked name lists.
Tibet By Tandem
- Travelogue of the first Himalaya crossing by tandem bike in the summer of 1997.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor