Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adventure Cycling Association
- America's Bicycle Touring Resource. Founded as Bikecentennial, ACA is now the largest recreational bicycle organization in the world. Our mission is to inspire individuals all over the world to bicycle for exploration, discovery and adventure.
American Bicycle Racing
- Dedicated to promote, educate and service the sport of bicycle racing.
American Cycling Association (ACA)
- Promotes the sport of bicycle racing, develops local, regional and international competitions, and coordinates club activities to insure a season of scheduled bicycle races in the United States (formerly Bicycle Racing Association of Colorado).
Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals
- APBP provides quick access to bicycle and pedestrian program pages of Federal, State and local transportation agencies.
Australian Cycling Federation
- Cycling Australia is the principal body for the competitive sport of road, track and mountain bike (MTB) cycling in Australia
Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute
- Information on bicycle helmets, standards, and cycling laws.
British Cycling Federation
- The BCF is the internationally recognised governing body of cycle sport in the UK. If you're into - Road, Track, Mountain Bike, BMX - we're here for you.
- Concerned Off-Road Bicyclists Association - provides several mailing lists, signups for biking skills classes, trail building and maintenance, and online newsletter to its members.
Canadian Cycling Association
- To promote, organize and represent cycling in Canada, discover touring routes and preserve the bicyclist's right to the road.
- Governing body for mountain bike racing, road racing and track racing, including licensing racers, coaches and officials and sanctioning events in British Columbia.
Cyclists' Touring Club
- Information about Cycle touring and the CTC.
Deutsche Initiative Mountain Bike (DIMB)
- German mountain bicycling advocacy organisation with news, forum, and events. DIMB e.V. is member of IMBA. (German site with limited English content.)
East of Scotland Cycling Association (ESCA)
- Governing body for cycle sport in the Lothian and Borders area of Scotland. Also promotes a number of events and championships throughout the year for all ages and abilities.
Hong Kong Cycling Association
- Promotes recreational cycling in Hong Kong through cycling tours, events and rides.
International Bicycling Fund
- Promtes sustainable transport and international understanding. Major areas of activity are non-motorized urban planning, economic development, bike safety education, responsible travel and cycle tourism, and cross-cultural, educational programs.
International Mountain Bicycling Association
- IMBA is a non-profit, public-supported organization. The mission of IMBA is to promote mountain bicycling opportunities that are environmentally and socially responsible.
League of American Bicyclists
- Dedicated to bicycle advocacy and education
- National Bike League - promotes BMX cycling.
NCCA Collegiate Cycling
- Race flyers, schedules, and results including information about NCCA nationals.
National Bicycle Safety Network
- A coalition of public and private organizations and agencies working together to increase safe bicycle use. This includes reducing the incidence of traumatic brain injuries from bicycle use, promoting safe cycling as a viable transportation alternative, and preventing injuries to sites other than the head.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor