Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Downsizing vs. Timesizing
- Timesizing is the non-war alternative to business downsizing and government upsizing. Timesizing cuts hours a little for everyone, so everyone stays employed, instead of cutting jobs completely for a few, and a few more, and a few more, until......no markets.
Flexible work arrangements - How to get your boss to say YES
- How to get your boss to say 'yes' to telecommuting, part-time, job sharing or other flexible work arrangements. Proven, practical help on developing a written proposal.
Shorter Work Time
- Welcome to the Shorter Work Time Action Page.
The Shorter Work-Week: A Timely Idea?
- By Janice Brown. Remember when we used to talk about the 3-day work-week and lots of free time? Now many people are either unemployed or stressed out from TOO much work. It's time to talk again.
The Thirty Hour Workweek
- This site argues a shorter workweek is a practical solution to problems faced by families, communities, individuals, and the environment.
- A Canadian website dedicated to the proposition that wealth is disposable time, nothing more, and that the work week should be shortened to provide everyone with an optimal share of that wealth.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor