Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alaska Pipeline Whistleblowers
- Official site of the Alyeska Group of Six, the anonymous Trans Alaska Pipeline System whistle-blowers.
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge ( ANWR ) News
- BP Amoco oil company's Prudhoe Bay oil and gas field operators provide insight into BP crude oil drilling in ANWR and the technology in place to prevent oil spills and loss of life.
- Whistleblowers and those considering blowing the whistle will find guidance from actual whistle-blowers on this site. A father and son, both whistleblowers; one from industry and the other from government.
H.M.S Otis Whistleblower!
- A site for Otis group employees worldwide.To be used as a communication log to allow you to voice any comments you have without fear of reprisal. This site is not sponsored by any management or union body.
- Accuses the US government of reverse racism and corruption in the workplace. Documentation of a legal proceeding, alledged government cover-up and reprisal in the INS.
National Whistleblower Center
- Advocates the right of employees to blow the whistle on major issues such as government waste, fraud and corruption, and violations of environmental and nuclear safety laws.
Professional Ethics & Wrongful Discharge
- Essay on the law of conflicts between professional ethics and demands of employer, written by Dr. Standler, attorney in Massachusetts.
The Maine Whistleblower
- This site is about blowing the whistle at Bath Iron Works, Bath, Maine. And how they got away with violating their federal contracts with the US Navy.
Useful links for Whistleblowers
- Website which whistleblowers, free speech advocates, conspiracy theory researchers and others would find interesting. Website provides links to three most interesting on-line books.
Whistleblowing As a Failure of Organizational Ethics
- The move toward managed care and increased competition in health care exacerbates the conditions leading to instances of whistleblowing. We believe that cases of whistleblowing are indicative of an ethical failure at the organizational level.
Whistleblowing and Nonviolence
- Whistleblowing and nonviolent action have a number of similarities and connections, yet seldom have they been discussed together. There are a number of lessons from nonviolence for whistleblowing and vice versa.
William De Maria's Whistleblowing Bibliography
- International, 1995.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor