Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Many links to texts on the relationship of queerness to religions and spirituality.
Female and Intersexual Genital Mutilation in North America and Europe
- Western society has traditionally oppressed sexual minorities. Every child is expected to be conceived with XX or XY chromosomes, grow up to be either a man or a woman, to have internal and external sexual organs which are clearly male or female, and to be sexually attracted to members of the "opposite" sex when they mature.
Giving Myself a Testosterone Shot
- A prayer that came to my mind spontaneously.
Is Yahweh FTM?
- "Baal, "husband," is still masculine. The real female non-Jewish deity appeared in the Bible as Asherah or Asher. This is interesting, in that G_d told Moses "I am that I am" which in Hebrew is "Ehyah Asher Ehyeh" with that Asher as possibly the actual name, as in "I am Asher, I am.""
Religious Declaration on Sexual Morality, Justice and Healing
- Sexuality is God's life-giving and life-fulfilling gift. We come from diverse religious communities to recognize sexuality as central to our humanity and as integral to our spirituality. We are speaking out against the pain, brokenness, oppression, and loss of meaning that many experience about their sexuality.
Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- The French branch of this organization for homosexual visibility and AIDS information. Who doesn't love cross-dressing nuns?
- Spiritual thoughts on SRS from an FTM perspective, but applicable to all.
The Seven Days of My Creation:Tales of Magic, Sex and Gender
- This is the story of a fey child who became a Catholic priest, changed gender while working with Australian Aborigines - and who is now a Pagan priestess, Witch and writer.
Third - Bibliography Comments
- "For some of us, transgender is *about* spirituality. The present bipolar nature of our society is part of the rejection of the 'third', and the emphasis on opposition. Some of us want to reclaim our thirdness, not only for ourselves, but to go beyond, having the thought that it may be a necessity for the human species and even for this planet."
Third - Bibliography of Transgender Spirituality Bookmarks
- Bibliography of TG Spirituality
- "Let us be whole. You know that somebody who you already are. Then let yourself live through your gender as you look through your eyes, swallow through your throat, breathe through your nose. The sacred elements unfold as you experience life ever more deeply, and that sailing ship of experience is your gender."
- This was written to be presented to the Unitarian Universalist fellowship to which I belong, as part of a series of Welcoming Congregation services to help open up the fellowship to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered individuals. I am doing this public coming-out because I care enough about this fellowship that I want to continue to be a part of it after my transition. My friends and this community are too important to leave behind as I begin my new life.
True Spirit Conference
- The organizing committee of True Spirit Conference '99 invites all gender variant people on the ftm spectrum, and our significant others, friends, families, and allies (soffas) to come celebrate the spirit within.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor