Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Myth, Stereotype, and Cross-Gender Identity in the DSM-IV
- An abstract and the text of a paper presented at the Association for Women in Psychology's 21st Annual Feminist Psychology Conference, in Portland, OR, 1996.
Rikki Swin Institute
- Library of gender information, research and education primarily connected to the transgender or trans person.
Sexuality and the Arts
- Course description on androgyny at the University of Indiana.
The AnswerSleuth's Intersexuality
- A page of bibliographies, studies, and papers on intersexuality, both for and from academic sources.
The Construction of Gender
- The Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS)'s report on transgender issues.
The Disparate Classification of Gender and Sexual Orientation in American Psychiatry
- In this paper, issues of gender identity and sexual orientation are compared in light of current definitions of mental disorder.
The Politics of Intersexuality
- The abstract of a paper on this subject presented at a conference on Science, Technology, & the 21st Century.
The Politics of Re-Presentation: Western Academic Treatments of Thai Transgenderism
- A paper about the problematic ways in which Western academics have portrayed Thai transgendered men.
Trans-Academic Discussion List
- Archives and websites for for all transgendered / transsexual academics, or other academics in any field involved in the study of transsexual and transgendered people, culture, medicine, law and social welfare.
Transgender, Transsexual, and Transvestite Issues.
- Transgender-Transsexual-Transvestite Knowledge: articles, papers, books, and films. Their problems, including the highly harmful ignorance of average people and most professionals.
Transtudies: An Online Course Project
- Contains guides to studying gender difference and transgender expression in an academic environment. Includes syllabi with teaching suggestions, bibliographies, student papers, links, and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor