Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Famous Unitarian Universalists
- Famous women and men with Unitarian, Universalist, or Unitarian Universalist connections.
Notable American Unitarians
- Features an ever-growing library of illustrated biographies of prominent American Unitarians.
Notable Women with Liberal Religious Connections
- Documents the liberal religious connections of many famous (mostly US and a few Canadian and British) women
Professor Brought Christmas Tree to New England
- From the Harvard Gazette, an article on Unitarian minister and abolitionist Charles Follen, and the story of how he promoted the Christmas tree.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882): A Guide to Resources
- At one time a Unitarian minister, Emerson's thought was and is a major influence on Unitarian Universalism.
Reflections of Public Ministry at Harvard Divinity School
- An online exhibit.
- Essay by Richard Wayne Lee, analyzing recent historical developments in Unitarian Universalism as it attempts to include such groups as pagans, new agers, and "starchy humanists."
The Jefferson Bible
- "Jefferson believed that the ethical system of Jesus was the finest the world has ever seen. In compiling what has come to be called the Jefferson Bible, he sought to separate these ethical teachings from the religious dogma".
- A sampling of writings and sermons by 19th-century Unitarians.
Unitarian Universalist Historical Society
- Links for Unitarian Universalist history.
Unitarian Universalist Women's Heritage Society
- The UUWHS seeks to discover women who were active in liberal religious communities, and to prepare and present related research through its publications program.
Unitarian Universalists in Science Fiction
- Annotated list of science fiction novels and stories with UU characters or references. Also, UU authors of s.f.
Unitarians, Universalists, and the Two World Parliaments of Religion
- An analysis by J. Meacham, Unitarian Universalist minister, of both 1893 and 1993 participation by Unitarian Universalists in the Parliament of the World's Religions.
William Ellery Channing Web Center
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor