Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Scientology Creeds and Codes
- Covers such things as Scientology's views on ethics and morality, how people should treat one another, how to best survive as a member of a group, and how to maintain one's self respect and integrity.
- Basic Scientology technology to cope with stress, resolve problems, better relationships, increase integrity and self reliance, improve learning skills, deal with drug dependency and more.
- Links to information on Scientology and quotes from L. Ron Hubbard on such topics as happiness, human behavior, morality and ethics, communication, love and understanding.
Scientology Missions International
- A Mission is a religious non-profit corporation granted the right to provide elementary Dianetics and Scientology services.
Scientology Philosophy: The Aims of Scientology - by L. Ron Hubbard
- L. Ron Hubbard lays out the basic goals of the Scientology religion: a world without crime and war.
Scientology Spiritual Counseling
- Describes Scientology spiritual counseling, known as "auditing", with information on how it is done and the theory upon which it is based.
Scientology Technology for Marriage, Family and Relationships
- Information on the most important factors in a successful marriage, why marriages fail, the importance of honesty in a relationship, why communication is vital in a relationship and how to improve it.
Scientology Technology: The Dynamics of Existence - by L. Ron Hubbard
- Outlines a basic point of Scientology philosophy.
Scientology Technology: The Spiritual Factors in Regaining Good Health
- Describes simple exercises to help handle spiritual factors that affect health, used to assist in recovery from accidents and illness.
Scientology Technology: The Tone Scale - by L. Ron Hubbard
- Scientology Technology on how to determine the emotional state of people, how to communicate to people, how to cope with emotions and improve relationships.
- Covers the importance Scientology places in the study of L. Ron Hubbard's philosophy and technology in the individual's achieving spiritual awareness and stability.
Scientology Workshop: Believe in yourself!
- Who are you? Where do you come from? Where are you headed? Is it possible to be truly happy? How can you really believe in yourself? Real answers work.
Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard
- ReligionStore.com's commentary on the Scientology religion.
Scientology for Better Relationships
- Scientology technology for better relationships.
Scientology, the Marks of a Religion
- Article by Dr. Frank Flinn, of Washington University, comparing the beliefs, practices of the Church of Scientology to those of other eastern and western religions.
Scientology: A Bridge to a Better Life
- Explains a basic Scientology concept, that a person improves his awareness and ability one step at a time, and lays out the steps in counseling and training a person takes to achieve happiness, ability and spiritual freedom.
Scientology: A Critical Analysis of a New Religion
- An in-depth review by Dr. Dericquebourg of the University of Lille, France, into the Church of Scientology, to determine whether it is a religion.
Scientology: A Religion for Life
- Scientologists' success stories on how Scientology auditing (spiritual counseling) helped them live better, help others, and do well in life.
Scientology: Comparison with the Great Religions of Japan
- Article by a Shinto master on the similarity between Scientology and the great religions of Japan.
Scientology: How to Handle the Dangerous Environment
- Information on how to handle the stress caused by living in our modern culture.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor