Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Articles on Communication and Relationships
Articles on the Family
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Ideal State of Being
- There are certain key factors in life that lead being successful, which are stated and described here.
By Their Actions
- Why a persons ability to help others is considered so important in Scientology.
Career, Job Stress, Problems at the Workplace
- Scientology technology to help people with career, stress, problems and relationships.
- Explaining why Scientology stresses increasing one's knowledge in order to handle problems and gain awareness.
Code of Honor
- Hubbard suggests a code of personal ethics by which one can live a better life, and which can be used in making decisions, chosing one's friends, and resolving problems.
- A simple tool used in Scientology to help one cope successfully and improve one's life.
Confusion and Control
- Mr. Hubbard explains how confusion can cause stress anxiety and many other personal difficulties, and gives a simple method of overcoming these factors in life.
Consideration and Mechanics
- L. Ron Hubbard lays out a basic point of Scientology religious philosophy, describing the relationship between the spiritual and the physical in life, and the supremacy of the spirit.
- Simple Scientology principles for increasing one's ability to cope, and overcoming depression and anxiety.
Happiness and Interest
- Hubbard explains why some people enthusiastically start projects or relationships but get bored and give up on them. He also explains the anatomy of happiness, and how one can generate one's own enthusiasm and interest in life.
How To Detect The Antisocial Personality
- Information for use by anyone who has been confused about the motives of friends or associates, or who regrets having become involved in a destructive relationship: guidelines to use to avoid pitfalls like these in the future.
Is It Possible to be Happy?
- Scientology philosophy on what happiness is, and how two achieve it.
Man Can Save His Soul
- the Church of Scientology's view on man's spiritual potential.
Mans Contest with the Machine Age
- Why there seems to be a conflict between the goals of religion and science.
Mans Relentless Search
- A new look at the goal of philosophy and wisdom.
Mans Search for His Soul
- Scientology's understanding of man's spiritual nature.
On Getting to Know Ourselves
- Why it is vital to become a friend to oneself.
On the State of Man
- Discussing Mans nature and spiritual potential.
- The nature of death, including case histories of people who recall living before and how memory of prior lifetimes can be recovered.
Past, Present and Future
- The relationship between the state of one's mental health, one's ability to work and tolerance of stress and pain.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor