Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Pagan Child's ABC's
- This is a poem that explains to a child many of the terms in paganism- from Athame to Zodiac.
ABC's of Pagan Parenting
- A creative essay of tips for pagan parenting.
About.com Parenting and Home Schooling
- Resources for pagans who want to school their children at home, and tips for parenting, from your About.com Guide
- A site for the Pagan child and their parents.
Eunomia's Pagan Pages
- A family website containing information on homeschooling and, the Utah Pagan Parents and Youth Tribe, and a Book of Shadows with rituals adjusted to include children.
Global Pagan Parents and Family Contact Lists
- Listing, organized regionally, to coordinate networking among Pagan parents. Includes the USA and Canada region.
Lytl Wytch Pagan Family Pages
- Pagan parenting and homeschooling resources, including a free Pagan homeschooling curriculum. Directory of mailing lists and e-cards to send to friends.
Mamawitch's Pagan Parenting Page
- Projects for toddlers and school age children, book, movie and game reviews, musings on parenting, family Book of Shadows, birth stories. Updated for every sabbat.
Old Ways - Pagan Parenting
- Approaches and insight to raising children in a Pagan home.
Pagan Colouring Book
- This page contains a project called the Pagan Colouring Book. It is aimed especially at parents who would like some Pagan themed teaching materials.
Pagan Parenting - Suite101.com
- Parenting discussion.
Raising Spiritual Kids
- Articles and links on the author's experience of raising her children in a multi-religion household.
Rowan's Tree of Life- Katies Adventures
- This story is about a little girl who experiences different religious beliefs through her friends from school
- Pagan area with section expressly for Pagan parents with chat, discussion boards and mailing lists on several subjects.
The Blessed Bee
- Pagan parenting resources which include a newsletter with rituals, letters, resources, herbs and homeschooling information, a discussion forum and more.
The Child's Grove
- Lessons for the 3-5 year old range on the moons and sabbats.
The Family Path
- Articles for pagan parents by Jeannette K. Waldie, as originally published in "The Accord", and a helpful listing of recommended books.
The Megan Stories
- Several children's Stories written by Kathryn Dyer. They star a young girl named Meagan and her adventures with the different sabbats and rituals.
The Pagan Parenting Ring
- For sites of interest to Pagan parents and kids. If your site is about Pagan parenting, Pagan kids, or is of interest to them, join the ring.
The Pagan and Wiccan Parenting Page
- Activities, crafts, recipes, books, stories, songs, and chants for Pagan and Wiccan children and families. Includes special features on the major holidays.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor