Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Christine A. Freelin -- Jewelry Designer
- Creates handcrafted jewelry based on traditional designs. All pieces are either original designs or adaptations of historical pieces done by Christine Freelin and Joseph Littlejohn. All work is available in sterling silver.
Guldsmedene Asger og Helge Max Andersen
- Makes copies of historical Viking jewelry.
- Handcast, handcrafted Scandinavian and Celtic designs.
Museums Kopi Smykker
- Produces authentic reproductions of museum jewelry, especially from the bronze-, viking- and the middle ages.
The Enchanted Glyph
- Hand crafted jewelry of a historical or mythological nature, focusing on Celtic and Norse cultures.
Turm - Viking Jewels
- Producer of replicas of jewellery from the bronze-age, viking-age and middle age. The replicas is produced in cooperation with the National Museum, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Viking Age Art and Artifacts
- Period Viking jewelry re-creations in sterling silver or bronze.
- A group of ornament copies that have been recreated in precious metals from castings of the originals preserved in the gold room at Museum of the National Antiquities in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Makes and sells jewelry with runes made using traditional methods.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor