Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Sociobiology: Evolution, Genes and Morality
- About sociobiology, which claims to explain the origin and meaning of all human and animal social behavior in terms of genetics and natural selection.
The Book of Pure Virtues
- Thoughts on ethical and moral living as a basis for each person in modern society.
The Foundation for Humanity's Adulthood
- Biological explanation of human nature, specifically biological explanation of the human condition, humans' capacity for good and evil.
The Logic of Ethics
- Lays out a core logic for analyzing and discussing ethics, with discussion of Abelards ethical teaching and accusations made at his heresy trial at Sens in 1140.
The Moral Basis of a Free Society
- Steve Forbes talks about Americas moral crisis.
The Ultimate Guide to Family Values
- This book unites all of the major groupings of virtues, values and ideals into a unified ten-level hierarchy, the first grand unified theory of its kind.
World Scripture - Good And Evil
- How can we define what is good and what is evil? Touches upon several religious backgrounds for thoughts on good and evil.
World Scripture - War Against Evil
- Comparative discussion of Sacred texts on the subject of evil.
- How your morality is only true if you have the power to enforce it.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor