Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The AishDas Society is committed to the promotion of feeling and thought within the framework of Orthodox Jewish observance.
Aleph: Alliance for Jewish Renewal
- Affiliated with R. Zalman Schachter, a non-denominational organization.
American Jewish Press Association
- Founded in 1944 as a voluntary not-for-profit professional association for the English-language Jewish Press in North America.
American-Israel Chamber of Commerce - SE Region
- Serve member companies from Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Israel.
Amsterdam Synagogue Choir
- An all male Jewish choir.
- Fighting anti-semitism, bigotry and extremism since 1913.
Arizona Jewish Defense League
- The JDL is committed to its fight against racism, anti-semitism, and hate crimes.
Ayecha Resource for Orthodox Black Jews
- Information,Support,and Resources for Orthodox Black Jews seeking to broaden and enrich their current knowledge and experience in Torah living.
B'nai B'rith's Online Community
- Official online community forum and information source for Bnai Brith International.
- Worldwide Jewish community service organization.
Beth-Din of America
- A rabbinical court which serves affiliated and unaffiliated Jews, as well as the entire spectrum of the Orthodox community in their Beth Din needs.
Board of Deputies of British Jews
- The representative organisation of British Jewry with information on the British Jewish community.
Bridge of Understanding
- Bridge of Understanding invites Jewish Americans to experience their own first hand encounter of modern Germany.
Bureau of Jewish Education of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties
- The BJE is a non-profit educational institution serving the San Francisco-Bay Area Jewish community for over a century
- The largest organization of professional Hazzanim in the world. Site a music store and information about cantors and the Cantors Assembly.
Chai Lifeline. Fighting Illness With Love
- International organization maintains a network of free health support services to provide physical and psychological assistance to seriously ill Jewish children and their families.
- An organization dedicated to Cholent.
Congress of Secular Jewish Organizations
- Secular, Cultural Jewish Organization in North America
- Information on Jewish values, ethics, education and spirituality. Includes Jewish law.
- Information about the history of this synagogue, the only surviving Jewish monument on Crete.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor