Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Akhlah: Learn the Hebrew Aleph-Bet
- The Hebrew alphabet made simple. Learn the block and script versions on line.
DAVAR: hebrew dictionary
- Freeware hebrew dictionary for W95/W98
- Illustrates the letters and vowel points of the Aleph-Bet, along with their names and numerical values. (From Judaism 101.)
- Cutting edge Jewish multimedia, software, tutorials, books, CD's and CD-ROMS. Appropriate for all ages.
Learn Biblical Hebrew
- Learn to read the Bible in Hebrew (and modern hebrew) with a simple to follow format and real audio.
SPEAKTIONARY - Hebrew Speaking Picture Dictionary CD-ROM
- Learn thousands of Hebrew words with the friendliest picture dictionary. Children and adult's voices. Great graphics. See text in English, Hebrew and transliteration.
- Simcha Audio provides digital tape recordings of all the Torah readings, meggilot and many other Jewish blessings.
Starting With Aleph: Teaching Hebrew Online with Flash Technology
- First on-line interactive multimedia course for Hebrew reading and Jewish values. The course which was developed entirely with Flash technology, teaches the Hebrew alphabet and basic Jewish literacy.
Structure of Biblical Hebrew Poetry
- PhD thesis examining how the Hebrew poetry within the Old Testament is written and structured, by Donald Broadribb.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor