Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Bar and Bat Mitzvah Planning
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Akhlah: The Jewish Children's Learning Network
- A Jewish kids site. Sections include Children's Parsha, Jewish holidays, Israel, Hebrew, and Jewish heroes from the Torah.
Celebrate Hanukkah with the Kids
- Read the online story of HanuKat and the DreiDells. There are kids activities, Hanukkah cards to download, award-winning recipes, a Hanukkah song, an educator's page, and more.
- A comprehensive listing of sites with games, puzzles and stories appropriate for Jewish children.
- Interactive online Jewish games
- Help for women seeking Jewish divorces from abusive, loveless marriages.
Jewish Book of Life Memorial Site
- Discover, create and preserve your family tree.
Jewish Children 's Torah Site!
- Our you looking for something fun for your jewish child? Our Jewish Children Site is for adults and jewish kids who want to enjoy torah and games online!
Jewish Pregnancy Online
- The ultimate resource for creating a meaningful, spiritual, and Jewish pregnancy and childbirth inspired by traditional and mystical Jewish teachings
Jewish Relocation Assistance
- A national cost free service specializing in assisting Jewish families and individuals relocate throughout the United States.
Jewish Youth Corner
- Short stories, this month in Jewish history, interesting facts and jokes.
- Taught by a businessman who received a miraculous, unexpected call to Christ's ministry in 1956 and is a preacher in the United Methodist Church.
Judy Caplan Ginsburgh
- Multi-award winning singer, cantorial soloist and music specialist. Music for Jewish families, sign language and liturgy too.
- Games, puzzles, activities, crafts for Jewish kids.. Children's books reviewed.
- Article about the Best of the Best DJ Company award winner.
Marry Jewish: Jewish Intermarriage
- Easy to follow site with articles, videos and resources on why Jewish people marry out of their faith with reasons why they should take a deeper look at their jewishness before marrying out.
- Families can post announcements and photos of their simchas such as weddings, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, births, and their friends and relatives can share their joy in individual guestbooks. Also includes gift registry and service directory for planning.
- Offers personalized poems and speeches for any occasion.
Rabbinic Center for Research and Counseling
- Serving intermarried couples offering premarital and marital therapy for intermarried couples and their families.
- Put your Simcha (special event) on the web for the whole world to see.
The Jewish New Year 5761
- An on-line interactive Jewish calendar for the whole family. High Holiday information, animation for kids, recipes, arts and crafts.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor