Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Men in Islam
Women in Islam
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Matrimonial service for Muslim men and women including free listings and information about Muslim marriage laws.
- Information about Islamic natural parenting.
Beautiful Ways of the Beloved Prophet
- A collection of every day life practices reported to have been the habit of the Prophet of Islam.
Crimes of Honor
- Press release from Queen Noor of Jordan decrying honor killings.
Elementary Obligations of Parents
- A variety of practices regarding children as taught by the Salafi.
Etiquettes of Social Life
- Salafi teachings on a variety of habits and practices of daily life.
- Paper discussing the benefits of having suckling babies sleep in the parental bed, particularly to fulfil Muslim duties of suckling and comforting.
- A look at the Islamic definition and prohibition of gambling as understood by the Salafi.
Haram and Khamr
- Discusses haram, khamr, drug abuse, drinking alcoholic beverages, from a Muslim perspective.
- An MWL position paper that looks at 'honor killings' as a problem of domination, power and hatred of women.
Islam and Infertility
- Discussion on subjects related to infertility with an Islamic perspective
Islam and Social Justice Page
- Variety of articles and online resources looking at social activism in Islam with an emphasis on tolerance and justice.
- Articles about naming basics and the structure of Muslim names. Database can make suggestions for names based on a user's criteria.
Marriage in Islam
- Discussion of whether the Qur'anic prohibition of marriage to unbelievers is applicable to all non-Muslims: particularly in regard to Muslim women marrying non-Muslims.
Muslim Names and Meanings
- A list of Muslim names and meanings. Names for boys and girls are listed.
- Definitions of common Arabic Muslim names; an English translation of the 99 attributes of Allah and the meaning of the word 'Islam'.
- An article that argues the Qur'an teaches that polygyny should only be practiced in exceptional circumstances and is not a divine unalienable right open to all men.
Rights of Parents on Children
- A description of how parents should be treated by their children according to the Salafi interpretation.
Rules of Meeting
- A variety of rules regarding the social etiquette of meetings and greetings.
- A discussion on the phenomenon of secularism and its impact on Muslim life.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor