Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ramadhan and Eid ul-Fitr
- For over one billion Muslims throughout the world, Ramadhan is a special month of the year. During the month of Ramadhan, Muslims fast from dawn to sunset every day.
- During the blessed Islamic month of Ramadhan this site, insha'Allah will be providing the Muslims with Moon-sighting, important daily news, daily Islamic leaflets, daily commentary on the qur'an, daily Turkish bayan, daily non-Muslim da'awa, Islamic talks on video and audio etc. We encourage all Muslims to make it their habit to visit this site every day during the whole of the Month of Ramadhan.
- What is the History and Importance of Ramadhan, What is mentioned in Quran and Hadiths regarding it, read it out here!!!
Recompensation Of Fast (Kaffaarah)
- The compensation (Kaffaarah) of breaking a fast of Ramadhaan is to fast continuously for two months-keeping in instalments is not proper. If due to some reason a fast is missed in the middle, then it should be started again for full two months.
The Fast (Sawm)
- Great merit and credit has been ascribed to fasts in the Traditions and one who keeps fast is in great esteem to Allah. The Holy Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasallam has said that one who keeps fast in the month of Ramadhaan for the sake of Allah, all of his sins of the past are forgiven by Him and that the adour of the mouth of one who fasts is most appreciable to Allah than the smell of musk.
The Month of Ramadhaan
- The month of Ramadhaan, the month of blessings has come to you, wherein Allah turns towards you and sends down to you this special Mercy, forgives your faults, accepts prayers, appreciates your competition for the greatest good and boasts to the angels about you. So show to Allah your righteousness; for verily, the most pitiable and unfortunate one is he who is deprived of Allah's Mercy in this month.
Visibility Of Moon
- If due to cloud or dust the moon of Ramadhaan was not visible but a reliable and pious man gave evidence of having seen the moon, then the visibility of moon is proved whether the person is a man or woman.
- If anyone vows to keep a fast, then it is essential for him to observe it and non-observance would be a sin.
When A Compensatory Or Recompensatory Fast Becomes Due
- If any one, keeping a fast, eats or drinks in forgetfulness or commits sexual inter-course then the fast is not breached even if it is full meal.
When Breaking Of Fast Is Permissible
- If anyone fell so ill suddenly that the fast may endanger his life or will aggravate the illness, then it is permissible for him to break the fast on this excuse.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor