Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
2000 Years: Relations Between Catholics and Jews Before and After Vatican II
- An academic paper by Thomas G. Lederer. Addresses Christianity and anti-semitism; the theological implications of the Vatican II document _Nostra Aetate_.
Come my Beloved -- From Shoah to Shalom
- Collection of articles and links that a)take an honest look at the tragic ways traditional Christian understandings of the origin of Christianity and the appropriate way of practicing Christianity have poisoned the relationship between Christians and Jews, and b)provide resources toward a future of shared efforts to follow God's call and serve the cause of love, peace, justice, and freedom.
Dialogue of Head and Heart
- The executive director of the Centre for Jewish-Christian Relations in Cambridge debates with the associate director for the American bishops secretariat of ecumenical and interreligious affairs debate Vatican document Dominus Iesus' implications for Jewish-Christian relations.
International Council of Christians and Jews
- Umbrella organisation of 30 national organizations worldwide devoted to Jewish-Christian dialogue.
International Service of Jewish-Christian Documentation (SIDIC)
- International Jewish-Christian journal; Info Biblical, Rabbinic, Theological; Vatican/Israel relations, Rome Ghetto, Interfaith Dialogue, Interreligious education, Jewish tradition/roots, Antisemitism.
Jewish Christian Relations and the Dialogue with the World's Religions
- Bibliographical survey by Lawrence E. Frizzell.
Jewish-Christian Relations: Bibliography & Recommended Links
- Bibliography & recommended links regarding Jewish Christian relations. Compiled by Christopher Blosser.
Jewish-Christian Relations: Statements of Churches and Organizations
- Formal statements by various Christian and Jewish denominations on Jewish-Christian relations.
John and the Jews: Stumbling Block in Jewish-Christian Dialogue?
- An Interdisciplinary Research Project on the Theology of Jewish-Christian Relations taking John 8:31-59 as Starting-Point.
The Ecumenical Institute for Jewish-Christian Studies
- Founded in 1982 by Rev. Dr. James R. Lyons to provide an atmosphere for study in Jewish-Christian relations that would impact local churches and synagogues.
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
- Founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein to promote greater understanding between Jews and Christians and to build Christian support for Israel and other shared concerns.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor