Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"The Intelligent Enneagram" by Anthony G. E. Blake, Chapter 12.
- Chapter 12 of the book "The Intelligent Enneagram" by Anthony Blake.
Call No Man Master by Joyce Collin-Smith
- Online book. This very important work by Rodney Collin's sister-in-law has been out of print and unavailable for many years. This complete online version is available for reading or download.
Fourth Way Advanced Notes
- Some thoughts by Caroline.
Gurdjieff and Sufi Paths
- Essays comparing ideas from Gurdjieff and sufism.
Gurdjieff and the Further Reaches of Self-Observation
- Essay on self-observation as a tool of self-knowledge and self-transformation. By Dennis Lewis.
Gurdjieffian Thought in the New Age
- Online book. Former California cult member James Westly's attempt to summarize the basic ideas of the work teaching. "George Gurdjieff and Peter Ouspensky left behind them a rich legacy of practical thought known as the Fourth Way. The ideas they brought to the western world did not originate with them, nor did they originate from any man, but are, rather, universal principles that have been widely disseminated upon this planet in a variety of languages and forms, and emanate from a higher source. This online book gives an introduction to the ideas and techniques of the Fourth Way and provides practical guidance and many exercises for interested reader."
Happy's Page! Beginning Work
- Essays on work ideas.
Hurley and Donson Articles
- Contains articles on "The Enneagram and The Fourth Way" and "Maurice Nicoll: Spiritual Giant, Gentle Genius" by Kathy Hurley and Theodorre Donson.
Meetings With a Remarkable Paradox
- Article from Gnosis Magazine examining Gurdjieff and his history.
On the Fourth Way: Essays on the Ideas of Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, and Collin
- John Raithel's essays based on the ideas of G. I. Gurdjieff, P. D. Ouspensky, and Rodney Collin.
- Robin Amis's "series of excerpts from Praxis, concerning key teachings from the tradition."
Review of "Morning of the Magicians"
- Review of Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier's book, "Morning of the Magicians", by R. T. Gault.
Review of "Waking Up"
- A review by Howard Rheingold of Charles Tart's book "Waking Up: Overcoming the Obstacles to Human Potential".
Society for the Inner Development of Man (SIDM)
- Description and online ordering of a book, "Towards Inner Freedom", by Ronnie Stennett-Willson. "Books can only take the serious student so far: it is for this reason that the Work is taught orally in small groups, face to face with a teacher whose understanding has grown through many years of working with an established 'school'. This book brings together comments and observations taken from 25 years of notes in one such group based in Norfolk. England. The teacher was Ronnie Stennett-Willson, who was born in 1915 and who was a member of the first group to be established in London following the death of Gurdjieff in 1949. His activities in life have always been against a background of these ideas."
The Fourth Way and Esoteric Christianity
- Essays on the Fourth Way by Ted Nottingham, and its connection with esoteric Christianity by Rebecca Nottingham. Included are lectures and a glossary of terms.
The Problem of the Subtle Sybil Effect
- Latter part of article has interesting commentary on Charles Tart.
The Relativity of One's Perception
- Essay by Lourens Hupkes.
The Shadows of Ideas, A Distant Glimpse of Gurdjieff
- An essay by John Shirley on some of Gurdjieff's ideas.
- Essays on the teaching of Gurdjieff, Ouspensky, and Rodney Collin.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor