Religion and Spirituality
Esoteric and Occult
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Explanation of the Companion's Jewel of the Royal Arch
- Masonic essay describing the symbolism of the jewel (medal) worn by Royal Arch Masons in the United Kingdom.
Freemasonry: The Legacy of the Ancient Egyptians
- A discussion of Egyptian symbolism manifested in the design of The Port Adelaide Masonic Centre in South Australia, that is built in the form of an Ancient Egyptian Temple.
George Washington's Masonic Apron
- A lecture detailing the symbolism of the Masonic Apron presented to George Washington by the young Marquis de Lafayette.
Gomer, Oz, Dabar -- GOD as an Hebrew Acronym
- Gomer, Oz, and Dabar (G.O.D.) are Hebrew words that translate into Wisdom, Strength and Beauty respectively.
Hermetic Symbolism in a Masonic Engraving
- A description of a copperplate engraving found in the archives of a masonic lodge in Bamberg in Germany. The engraving is of English origin, being engraved by P. Lambert R.A. and published in London in 1789. The plate is rich in symbolism. Examines how hermetic ideas were woven into the complex symbolism of late 18th century Masonry in England.
Illustrated By Symbols
- A short primer on Masonic Symbolism. Published in March, 1941 as a "Short Talk Bulletin" by the Masonic Service Association of the United States.
Language of the Heart
- A Masonic essay by Carl H. Claudy.
Lectures by Brother Tatenn Ra
- A series of Masonic lectures discussing the basic symbolism and lessons inherient in the Masonic degrees.
Lucky Number Seven
- An essay discussing the symbolism of the number seven.
Masonic Papers by Hariam
- Several essays about the symbolism of the Craft Masonic degrees.
Masonic Symbols: Their Use and Abuse
- Masonic oration delivered at the Annual Banquet of the Allied Masonic Degrees, February 25, 1995 by Wallace McLeod, F.P.S.
Mozart's Other Masonic Opera
- A Masonic Essay by Roger Firestone.
Obelisks, and the New York Obelisk
- An article discussing the symbolism of oblisks, published in "Catholic World" magazine in March, 1881. Viewed through the "Making of America" archive.
Our Ancient Friend and Brother, the Great Pythagoras
- An essay discussing the role of Pythagoras in the ancient Masonic and Hermetic mysteries.
- Masonic essays.
Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences -- South Australian Lodge of Research #216
- Masonic essays and resources.
Some Thoughts on the History of the Tracing Boards
- An essay concerning the use of "Tracing Boards" in Masonic ritual. These pictorial, symbolic representations of lessons contained in Masonic ritual functioned as memorization aids to Masters of Lodges during esoteric lectures.
Symbolism of the Lambskin Apron
- Masonic Essay discussing the apron worn as the "Badge of A Mason".
Temple Mount in Jerusalem
- Highlighting the history as well as scientific and archaeological research concerning the location of the first and second Jewish temples.
The Banners of the Royal Arch Chapter
- A Masonic essay that discusses the symbolism of the colors and emblems emblazoned upon the four banners displayed in Chapters of Royal Arch Masons in the USA.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor