Religion and Spirituality
Esoteric and Occult
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ancient Charges of a Free Mason -- Missouri Lodge of Research
- 18th century CE statements concerning Masonic organization and the behavoir expected of a Freemason.
Ancient Landmarks of Freemasonry -- Missouri Lodge of Research
- "Landmarks" are fundamental statements of Masonic belief. While there is no authoritative list, these descriptions were taken from Mackey's Revised Encyclopedia.
Is It True What They Say About Freemasonry?
- An online book by Art deHoyos and S. Brent Morris. Specific information with bibliographic references refuting many anti-Masonic points of view.
Masonic Creed, Beliefs and Teachings -- Missouri Lodge of Research
- Basic statements describing general principles of Masonic belief and teachings.
Nathan the Wise -- Maine Lodge of Research
- A Masonic parable of brotherhood that details a conversation between Nathan, a rich Jewish merchant of Jerusalem, the Sultan Saladin, and a young Templar whose life has been spared by Saladin after his capture during the fourth Crusade.
The Old Past Master, Understanding
- A masonic essay by Carl Claudy.
The True Freemasonry: Exoteric and Esoteric
- An essay discussing the esoteric traditions of Freemasonry.
The Word Foundation
- The philosophy and works of Harold Waldwin Percival, who joined the Theosophical Society in 1892.
What Does Finnish Freemasonry Believe In?
- A study by a non-Mason, Dr. Harri Heino, who is Director of Research Institute of The Lutheran Church of Finland. Examines the teachings of Finnish Freemasonry regarding values, ethics, religion, and the appropriate attitude to the Church and other religions communities. Investigates the influence of Masonic doctrine on the views of individual Freemasons.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor