Religion and Spirituality
Esoteric and Occult
Submit a site
Anthroposophically Extended Medicine
Chats and Forums
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Publisher and distributor of anthroposophic books in the United States.
- Founded 1924 by Rudolf Steiner, supports the School of Spiritual Science and cultivates this school's results (Anthroposophy) among the membership.
Anthroposophical Society in America
- Presents many aspects of anthroposophy, including Waldorf Education and the thought of Rudolf Steiner.
Anthroposophical Society in America, New York Branch
- An unofficial site with listed events and a study group.
Anthroposophical Society in Brazil
- Contains an index with web links to several pages concerning Anthroposophy, the Anthroposophical Society in Brazil, as well as to Brazilian and world anthroposophical initiatives.
Anthroposophical Society in North Carolina
- Information about the local branch, educational programs and events.
Anthroposophical Society of New Zealand
- Presentation of anthroposophy, School of Spiritual Science, local associations, membership information, news and events.
Anthroposophy - An Introduction
- Essays on Steiner, an overview of Anthroposophy, and a bibliography.
Anthroposophy - Rudolf Steiner - Spiritual Science
- Anthroposophy, the Spiritual Science, or Noetic Science, the Science of Meaning pioneered by Rudolf Steiner; and Owen Barfield, its chief spokesperson for the educated English-speaking world.
- An introduction to Rudolf Steiner and Anthroposophy sponsored by the Anthroposophical Society in Florida. Meditations and conferences.
Anthroposophy and Catholicism
- Study on Rudolf Steiner and the relation between Anthroposophy and Catholicism in a historical perspective
Anthroposophy and Rudolf Steiner
- Overview of his life and picture of him.
Anthroposophy in the South
- A listing of Anthroposophical study groups and other activities in the Southeastern United States. Rudolf Steiner as founder of the new mysteries. Biodynamic farming. Bookstore.
Artemisia: Anthroposophically Extended Medicine (AEM)
- Promotes a holistic approach to medicine beginning with fundamental medical and therapeutic training, then adding spiritual scientific studies outlined by Rudolf Steiner. Members are medical professionals striving for greater insight and therapeutic skill in the light of anthroposophy.
Awakening to Community
- A lecture by Rudolf Steiner, held 13 February 1923 in Stuttgart.
- Anthroposophy and Goethean science. The entire astronomy cycle by Rudolf Steiner consisting of eighteen lectures.
Camphill Association of North America
- Communication and collaboration forum for the Camphill movement and its numerous communities dedicated to social renewal through work with developmentally disabled individuals.
Center for Anthroposophy
- A networking and information resource for teachers working in the Steiner system. Includes information on teacher training sessions and workshops.
Computers and Anthroposophy
- "The computer as a technological manifestation of the spiritual threshold" - an article by Gottfried Staube.
Fruits of Anthroposophy
- Review by Bobby Matherne of a lecture series held by Rudolf Steiner in Stuttgart 1921
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor