Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ken Wilber: Welcome
- Widely regarded as one of the most brilliant philosophers of our time, Ken Wilber may be "The long sought Einstein of Consciousness Research" (John White), and "may do for consciousness what Freud did for psychology" (Jean Houston). Roger Walsh (Department of Psychiatry, University of California Medical School, Irvine) called him "the foremost writer on consciousness and transpersonal psychology in the world today."
- Dedicated to Enlightenment! Information on Buddhism, Confucianism, Hinduism, Zen, Taoism, and other topics related to enlightenment and eastern philosophy.
Master Dhyan Vimal
- The Path of Mastery and Meditation. Teachings by the Master.
POTENTIALS: Path of the Authentic Self
- A practical application of spirituality. We provide you with information, skills, services, inspiration and support for living your fullest potential through expanding your own consciousness.
Parama - the student's guide to Self
- The site for the student seeking the true Self. Classes, books, Satsang, Breakthrough, BodyTalk System, Mindscape, and much more.
- Your embarkment on spiritual awakening and personal transformation.
Realization.org: Techniques to get enlightened
- Techniques for attaining enlightenment, also called nirvana or self-realization. Practical instructions for meditation, yoga, waking kundalini.
Self-realization & Spirituality
- Practical pointers and methods for ordinary people, away from belief systems, away from mystification and preciousness and towards full self-realization and enlightenment.
Spirituality in College: The Self Knowledge Symposium
- A non-denominational campus group for people who are open-minded and very serious about finding real answers.
Spiritwalk ~ Resources for Awakening
- Information and resources focusing on Peace, Love and Happiness through Spiritual Psychology, Metaphysics, Mysticism, Eastern and Western traditions, Meditation, and personal exploration.
- A new look at esoteric psychology and philosophy. Self-development and enlightenment for modern humans.
The Art of Living Foundation
- Enables individuals to transform their experience of life on this planet.
The Buddha-body: Road to the mountain
- A journey to the height of the spiritual mountain. A real encounter between the Buddha-body and the human-form.
- Music, poetry, writings on nondual spiritual topics. Growing and expanding daily.
The Enlightened Way
- The way of the enlightened human being. The way of Bodhisatta.
The Little Purple Notebook On How To Escape From This Universe
- A critical review of historical, theoretical and practical approaches to attain enlightenment
The TAT Foundation presents Richard Rose
- The TAT Foundation is an association of spiritual seekers. TAT founder Richard Rose attained enlightenment at age 30, in 1947. Information on meetings, books, tapes, Rose quotes.
What Is Enlightenment? Magazine
- Tackles the most important and challenging spiritual questions of our time in articles and dialogues with today's visionary spiritual teachers and thinkers. Selected articles from current and back issues online.
Who are You?
- An interactive and visual inquiry in the question: Who or what are you really?
- Techniques Using Fundamental Principles of Zen to Facilitate Spiritual Awareness, Resolve Personal Conflicts, & Develop Inner Strength
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor