Religion and Spirituality
Origins and Creation
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Series of scientific essays, analyses, and hypotheses beginning with a scientific feasibility analysis of the creation of life using molecular biology and physics, followed by a probabilities analysis of a superior being existing based on a scientific analysis of the Torah or first five books of the Bible. By former evolutionist Carl Cantrell.
Discovery Institute - Center for the Renewal of Science & Culture
- Supports research into evidence of intelligent design in nature through fellowships, publishing, policy briefings, and other activities. Site includes current articles.
Evidence for a Designed Universe
- Personal page of Dr. Ronald Lasky, author and lecturer on topics relating to evidences for a designed universe and author of "Beyond A Reasonable Doubt: Evidence for a Designed Universe" and "A Scientists Path to Christ."
Genesis, Evolution, Natural Selection
- This study points out that Genesis 2-3 is perfectly compatible with evolution and most other concepts of neo-darwinism but not with natural selection.
How Did Life Begin?
- Article describing why scientific evidence points directly to a Designer (God) as the Creator.
IDEA Club Online
- Intelligent Design and Evolution Awareness (IDEA) Club is a student-run club at UC San Diego promoting the idea that life was designed by an Intelligence, and fostering good-spirited friendly discussion over creation-evolution issues among students and faculty with many viewpoints.
- Collection of articles on apologetics, intelligent design and related issues. Includes essays, papers, debates, faculty "offices", speaking schedules, current events, online forums and news.
Michael J. Behe page
- Author of *Darwin's Black Box* offers online articles, responses to critics, lecture reports, lecture schedule, and a series of articles on Molecular Machines: Examples of Irreducible Complexity.
- Features scholarly and popular resources concerning intelligent design and philosophical theism and includes Eternal God: A Study of God without Time.
Origins & Design Online
- Journal of the Access Research Network which attempts to put science topics in perspective by looking at related political, ethical and philosophical issues.
Phillip Johnson on ACRN
- Up-to-date online articles, Johnson's book review essays from Books and Culture, bibliography of his published books and articles, and book and tape catalog. Phillip Johnson speaking schedule.
The Antiquity and the Unity of the Human Race Revisited
- Christian geologist, Davis A. Young presents paleoanthropology evidence for the antiquity of humans. He asks if God used evolution to make humans.
The Creationist Zone
- Java-oriented site focuses on laws of probability, with a discussion of complexity and order leading to an essay of irreducible complexity and a look inside a cell.
The Triumph of Design and the Demise of Darwin
- The Triumph of Design clearly and dramatically shows the gaping holes in Darwinian theory and the mounting evidence for the intelligent design of the universe.
The Virtual Office of Robert C. Koons
- University of Texas professor approaches theistic science and intelligent design from a philosophical logic perspective.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor