Religion and Spirituality
Origins and Creation
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Answers in Genesis
- Presents evidence found in science to support the authority and accuracy of the Genesis creation account. Includes archived articles from Creation Magazine.
Catastrophic Flood Dynamic Database
- Douglas E. Cox provides an overview of evidence for a catastrophic flood. Includes discussion of the nature of the flood, with a list of some proposed flood models. Correlates world-wide legends of the deluge with the biblical account.
Center for Scientific Creation
- Dr. Walt Brown presents evidence for creation from published statements by scientists in the life sciences, astronomical and physical sciences and earth sciences. The online version of Brown's thoroughly documented book begins with the "Contents" link about halfway down the navigation bar.
Drumlins and Diluvial Currents
- Douglas E. Cox explains as the effects of currents of the deluge, rather than the results of glaciation, postulating that their distribution patterns provide information about the way in which the flood waters retreated from the land.[Creation Research Society Quarterly, Volume 16(3):154-162.]
- Uses a graphical format to present evidence that dinosaurs and man were created together and have co-existed throughout history and approaches the subject of origins with a literal adherence to the scriptures and an emphasis on creation demonstrating God's power.
- Pages of Creator newsletter, aimed at grade-school level students, in graphic format.
Problems in the Glacial Theory
- Problems in the conventional glacial interpretation of the drift, and drift landforms. A revision of an article originally published in the Creation Research Society Quarterly, 13(1):25-34, June 1976, and reprinted in Corliss, William R. 1980. *Unknown Earth: A Handbook of Geological Enigmas.* The Sourcebook Project, Glen Arm, MD. p. 33-50]
Waters of Noah
- An index directs you to information on plate tectonics the global flood, with pro and con discussion spanning several years.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor