Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
The Copyright Issue
Magazines and E-zines
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Course in Miracles (ACIM)
- Website of the Foundation for Inner Peace, original publisher and copyright-holder of A Course in Miracles.
Community Miracles Center
- Organization founded in 1987 by Rev. Tony Ponticello and Rev. Larry Bedini. Includes study group listings, a catalog of books and tapes, a newsletter and related links.
Foundation for A Course in Miracles
- Teaching organization of the Foundation for Inner Peace, which in 1999 became administrator of the copyright for A Course in Miracles.
- Features ACIM chat and study, information on the hosts, a mailing list, and related links.
Miracle Distribution Center
- A non-profit organization founded in 1978 to serve as a worldwide contact point for A Course in Miracles. Includes worldwide listings of study groups, updated daily.
Miracle Studies Australia
- Includes the Miracle Link newsletter, an email forum, an archive of previously published articles, and Course-related links.
- A networking site for students of A Course in Miracles based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Miracles Home ACIM Community
- Features links to ACIM study groups, transcripts of study group sessions, and an archive of newsletters created by students and facilitators of A Course in Miracles.
Miracles Studies for Course Students WebRing
- Webring for A Course in Miracles (ACIM) sites on the net. Includes ring guidelines, a list of member sites, information on how to apply and submission form.
Reed Miracles Center
- Based in Portland, Oregon. Includes a forum for questions and answers, listings of ACIM study groups, and a newsletter archive.
The Quest Foundation
- The Quest foundation supports and organizes study of A Course In Miracles as well as Attitudinal Healing activities in the northeastern US.
The Scribe: Helen Schucman
- A compilation of photos, facts and articles dedicated to Helen Schucman, channel and scribe for A Course in Miracles.
UK Miracle Network
- Supporting students of ACIM in the United Kingdom. Includes an events calendar, support groups, a book catalog, newsletter and FAQ.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor