Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Can This Be True?
- Discusses God's plan for mankind from a universalist perspective. Contains extensive links to universalist web sites.
Catholic Encyclopedia: Apocatastasis
- Discusses the universalist theology of Origen and Gregory of Nyssa.
Christian Universalism Articles
- Essays by various writers on the doctrine of universalism.
- A non-denominational ministry teaching Universal Salvation. The site presents a series of related articles.
- A universalist exposition of Scripture by the Concordant Publishing Concern.
- Constructs Biblical arguments against the doctrine of eternal damnation.
God's Truth For Today
- Presents an online library with a collection of writings from a wide variety of authors. Many of the articles are Christian universalist in nature.
Hans Küng on Eternal Punishment, Hell, and Reconciliation
- A selection from the writings of Swiss theologian Hans Küng.
- Presents the "Great Circle of Creation" in which those who fall away from God return to God.
Holy Life of Jesus
- Proclaiming the salvation of ALL mankind.
I Am a Convinced Universalist by William Barclay
- A selection from William Barclay explaining why he believed that in the end, all men would be gathered into the love of God.
In Word Journey - Insights Into Human Existence
- The Creator is committed to the ultimate fulfillment of all creation. But we are challenged to enter into the future inheritance now. The site's author explores the question, "What insights into human existence can aid us in that journey?"
Jesus, The Redeemer: Problems With The Doctrine of Redemption
- A retired Episcopalian priest addresses the logical and scientific problems with the doctrine of original sin. In particular, he states that we must recognize the full impact of the immense love of God for all His creatures.
Savior of All Fellowship
- Presents essays and commentaries arguing that it is God's purpose to save all mankind through the death and resurrection of Christ.
Savior of the World
- Advocates the position that Jesus Christ is the Savior of all people.
Scripture Alone Bible Page
- Criticizes both the Calvinists and Arminians, and argues that God in His sovereignty, has chosen the salvation of all people.
- Explores the hidden sovereign work of the Creator throughout His plan of the ages. Takes the position that Almighty God is working, unhindered by men or angels "according to the eternal purpose which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Tentmaker Ministries Online
- Presents Biblically-based essays advocating the position that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the whole world, not just part of it. The site has an active bulletin board.
The All in All Internet BBS
- Presents a wide array of editorials and informative articles in support of the universal love of God for all mankind.
The Evangelical Universalist
- Defines universalism, discusses its history, and provides links to universalist churches and fellowships, and lists various universalist resources on the web.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor