Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Baptist Women's Ministries
- An inviting organization open to the needs of women. They focus on people and ministry rather than organizational structure. Each woman may choose to participate according to her needs, interests and gifts as she is led by the Spirit of God.
- Outreach ministry of Christ Church Cathedral, Houston, Texas. Mission is to gather in community, to learn from each other, and to integrate our experience of spirituality and compassion into the world.
Christian Women On the Web Foundation
- Offers fellowship and connections for Christian women who feel they do not belong with, or are uncomfortable with other religious or feminine rings whose members are largely pagan. Hope that you find something here that offers you comfort, peace, love, laughter and friendship.
Crista Women's Ministries
- Christian, evangelical ministry offering women opportunities through programs, events and resources that will encourage, educate, and equip women to minister to women.
Frankie Sherman Womens Ministry
- A high energy speaker that combines heavenly humor with Godly wisdom. Possesses a clear understanding of the challenges facing Christian women.
Healing Love Outreach Ministries
- Interdenominational, non-profit, Christian organization dedicated to ministering to the needs of hurting women. Purpose is to minister life, hope and the healing love of God to women who are dying mentally, emotionally and spiritually, due to unresolved past hurts, wounds, dependencies, and addictive behavior.
If I Were A Woman by T.L.Osborn
- T.L.'s life-changing statement on Christ's call to every believing woman to be all that He died to make her.
- JoyPals is a ministry to women and this website was created for all my sisters in Christ, friends and families wherever you are.
MI: Safe Haven Ministries Domestic Violence Shelter and Services
- Provides shelter and services to abused women and partners with the faith community to respond appropriately to families affected by domestic violence. Located in Grand Rapids.
- Non-profit organization founded by Naomi Mohr: taped messages, seminars, newsletters and conferences.
Nita Evans - Special Speaker
- Speaking ministry of interdenominal Christian woman who travels and speaks nationally. Her total life purpose is to reach out and touch others with the love of Christ and win them to Him if they do not already know Him.
The Proverbs 31 Ministry
- Dedicated to glorifying God by touching women's hearts to build godly homes. Through Jesus Christ, they shed light on God's distinctive design for women and the great responsibilities they have been given.
Whosoever Will Outreach Ministries
- Ministry outreach to hurting women from all walks of life, from the jailhouse to the Whitehouse offering hope to the hopeless.
Woman To Woman Empowerment Ministries
- Dedicated to empowering all women to be positive, prayerful and powerful women of God. To prepare women for service in the kingdom.
Women Of Excellence Ministries
- Ministry designed to teach, counsel, educate and disciple women and teenage girls into maturity in Christ. Offers classes, seminars, and private counseling to women, teens and married couples desiring to rise above their circumstances and press into God for their salvation.
Women Of Faith
- Purpose is to help equip women to reach out to others and become an even more vital part of their communities and churches. Through its conferences, provides a national forum for women to come together for spiritual guidance and inspiration.
Women at the Well
- A non-profit ministry anointed and dedicated to the salvation, restoration and healing of women. A network of women ministers who help other women reach their full potential in Christ.
Women of Virtue
- A conference and radio ministry for women. A dynamic outreach to women of all denominations and an opportunity to come together for fellowship, fun, and spiritual growth.
Women's Ministries ExpoNet
- A one-day workshop and networking opportunity on June 3, 2000 for Christian women who are presently in church leadership or those who are potential leaders in the area of Womens Ministries.
Women's Ministry Network
- Purpose is to enhance the efforts of Christian women and organizations whose calling is to evangelize, build-up, or mobilize women across the globe, for the sake of the Gospel. Goal is to be the premiere source for ideas, resources, and information exchange among Christian women and ministry organizations worldwide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor