Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bullied and Abused Lives in Ministry
- An international and inter-denominational support group for Christian ministers who have been bullied or abused in ministry, and for their close family members.
Charis Retreat House and Study Center
- A private retreat center dedicated to the spiritual renewal of men and women serving in Christian ministry.
- Your partner and online resource center for the church office.
Escape from Church, Inc.
- Website for the book, Escape from Church, Inc.
Expositor's Quote of the Week
- Inspirational quotes on preaching, encouraging preachers to fulfill their high calling.
Find the Divine
- FindtheDivine is a directory of spiritual and religious retreats. Retreat centers list programs in a regional calendar and spiritual seekers can find advisors and guides.
Franklin Ministerial Oasis
- An Oasis for Pastor's: Sermon, prayer and annoucments boards and Pastor Chat Room Verfication of minister required for Chat Room!
- Outreach and ministry to pastors, especially those who are burned out or nearly so.
- Resources and support for clergypersons and other religious professionals in recovery.
Harvestime Revival Ministries
- Based in London, UK, the aim is to reach out to the weary, the broken-hearted and the oppressed through the ministry of healing, deliverance and salvation in Jesus Christ the Son of God.
Joy Bringer Ministries
- Joy Bringer Ministries, Inc. is a ministry dedicated especially to people in ministry who are hurting.
Ministry to Ministers
- Ministry to Ministers offers the confidential, caring hand of friendship to ministers of the Gospel through professional counseling.
New Life Touch Ministries
- Christian counselling, Germantown Illinois.
Pastor Resources for Chronic Illness / Pain Needs in Your Church
- Including congregational education and support groups. Offers chat, devotionals, newsletter, support groups, articles, resources and more for people who live with chronic illness or pain in your church.
Pastor Simon's Teaching Pages
- This is the quick, easy way to find relevant and practical material on matters such as prayer, faith, the Holy Spirit and a multitude of other issues the Bible covers and topics we need to know about as Christians.
Pastoral Advocacy Center
- A ministry of hope and healing to ministers who have left the ministry or have been forced out of their churches.
- Come and talk to other ministers and pastors world wide and encourage and share information with one another!
- Includes information concerning choosing Elders, the role of Deacons, creating a Deacon's Ministry and a Spiritual Inventory of questions to ask during pastoral vistitation.
People Encouraging Pastors
- Our mission is to support our clergy (pastors, ministers, priests, lay ministers) in the same way they encourage us.
Shepherdcare- A Site for Pastoral Care, Pastoral Development, and Pastoral Community
- Shepherdcare is a non-denominational, patron-driven resource site for the nurturing of pastoral skills, pastoral character, and pastoral community among Christian ministers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor