Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amazon Medical Outreach and Relief
- Provides medical and dental care with the use of the medical launch to remote villages along the Amazon river in Peru.
American Leprosy Missions
- Christian organization provides care to people around the world with leprosy and disabilities. View medical case histories and service opportunities.
Catholic Medical Mission Board
- Medical relief agency providing international health care for third world relief. This Catholic charity sends medical donations including emergency medical supplies and pharmaceuticals for emergency aid.
Children's Medical Missions of Haiti
- Nonprofit Episcopal organization that promotes health care to needy Haitian children.
- Missions organization working among AIDS/HIV infected children in Romania.
Christian Medical Mission
- Evangelistic dental missions to the Moca province of the Dominican Republic.
Christian Medical Missions
- A nonprofit organization traveling to Central and South America to provide medical aid to poor and needy people.
Education in Romania of Neglected Children
- We are forwarding the concepts of hope and grace. Our target is the most neglected children in Romania.
Episcopal Medical Missions Foundation
- Nonprofit organization augmenting the support of Episcopal missionaries as they deliver medical and spiritual aid on the field.
Evangelism Task Force
- A medical evangelism ministry promoting short term projects to third world nations, primarily in South and Central America.
FAME Fellowship of Associates of Medical Evangelism
- Dedicated to bringing help and hope to people in underdeveloped nations through medical evangelism.
Global Health Ministries
- Charitable organization that provides medical supplies and funding for Lutheran health care missionaries. Includes several missions related church projects as well as public health news from around the world.
HCJB World Radio Health Care
- Christian organization working in South America to provide integrated patient care and medical education, and unmet community needs.
Heal the Nations
- Christian medical missions organization dedicated to improving the health of underdeveloped communities throughout the world while sharing the love of Christ.
- As the Assemblies of God Worldwide Medical Missions Outreach, this ministry sends volunteer medical teams to extend Christ's touch of compassion to the sick and needy all over the world.
Humanitarian Medical Relief Medical Charities
- A registered nonprofit organization headquartered in Southwest Florida helping those in medical need around the world.
Interchurch Medical Assistance
- Joint effort of relief and development organizations committed to providing essential products and services for emergency, health, and development programs for the poorest of the poor.
International Children's Medical Foundation
- Non profit Christian organization linking volunteer medical teams, donated medical equipment and host families.
Ledin's Children International Medical Relief
- Christian organization dedicated to providing medical relief to children in need. Based in Maggie Valley, North Carolina.
Medical Ministry International
- Sends volunteer health care teams and supplies to run clinics in countries around the world.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor