Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AdNet - The Independent Adventist Network
- An independent forum based in Australia. Online forum, essays.
- Several chat channels available. Profiles of frequent chatters
- Support for Adventist family and friends of lesbians and gays, with email lists, essays, stories, and links.
Adventist Education Forum
- Sponsored by the Michigan Conference, the site has four main sections: the main Forum for online discussion, Mel's Megalinks to facilitate the use of technology and the Internet in education, a library with files and online software, and an events calendar.
Answers to Questions - 1888
- Web board with questions and answers pertaining primarily to the 1888 message of righteousness by faith.
- Web-based Seventh-day Adventist discussion forum. Includes commercial area of SDA job postings, auctions, business listings, and Adventist Singles Network.
- Mailing list of weekly comments on the Adult Bible Study. Not a discussion list.
Conversations About God
- Moderated digest mailing list focuses on weekly adult Sabbath School lessons in the context of Graham Maxwell's theology of the great controversy.
- Directed at Christian men, with daily devotionals, monthly newsletter.
GLADventist Online Community for Celibate and Married Gay and Lesbian SDAs
- For Christians with Seventh-day Adventist background who are attracted to their own gender while upholding the ideal of sexual chastity or heterosexual marriage and seeking an intimate relationship with Christ.
Maritime SDA OnLine
- A discussion group for Seventh-Day Adventists in the Maritime provinces of Canada, also welcoming supporting participation from the rest of the world.
- Link on the adventist.fm site has list of available SDA email lists.
- Email community for gay and lesbian Christians who believe in the Seventh-day Adventist vision of the gospel and are convinced that a monogamous same-gender relationship is the best way to reconcile their faith and their sexuality.
- Seventh-Day Adventist chat room
- The SDAnet mailing list has been operative since 1990 and a subscriber base of nearly 500. This lay ministry site also hosts a number of other mailing lists and links to a wide variety of Adventist-related sites. Contains searchable archives of previous discussions.
- Email list for discussing the Adult Bible Lesson for the week, as well as a Collegiate list for ages 18 - 35. Site also includes comprehensive Bible study resources and links to other resources relevant to Sabbath School.
Seventh-day Adventist Chat
- Seventh-day Adventist Chat Room on IRC - Chat with an IRC client or at the website.
- A new newsletter for Seventh Day Adventist young women
The Remnant Online
- Web-based Seventh-day Adventist forum administered by Richard Myers who allows no attacks on individuals or on SDA doctrines, deleting posts that do not meet stated guide lines.
Voluntary Online Adventist Forum
- Web-based Seventh-day Adventist forum. Bills itself as philosophically "middle-of-the-road" which specifically states that members are to respect SDA beliefs and not attempt to sway others from them.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor