Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bethesda Lutheran Home and Services
- Serves mentally retarded and developmentally disabled persons through residential programs, supported living, advocacy and religious education workshops.
- An educational opportunity for youth dealing with social and personal issues that give them problems in the traditional school setting. Located in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin it is a WELS social ministry.
Development Service of ELCSA
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa includes information on community development, non-profit humanitarian aid organisation and services to the poor in South Africa.
Fellowship of Recovering Lutheran Clergy
- Support organization for Lutheran clergy who suffer from or are recovering from alcoholism and other addictions.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Home of the West
- Serving people with developmental disabilities and other disabling conditions.
Health Department of the Malagasy Lutheran Church
- Information on the activities of the coordinating body for the medical services of the MLC.
International Lutheran Marriage Encounter
- Information and description of encounter weekends, plus resources and links for couples.
Liberty Lutheran Services
- Southeastern Pennsylvania non-profit human services agency brings together three affiliated agencies that serve seniors, children, and families.
Lutheran Care Ministries Network
- Provides services for the elderly including residential care facilities in central and upstate New York.
Lutheran Chaplaincy Services
- An ecumenical, nonprofit organization providing comprehensive spiritual care services in hospitals and Lutheran institutions in Ohio.
Lutheran Children and Family Service of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Provides social services including foster care, adoption, refugee resettlement, family preservation, after school care, immigration services, adult education, group home services, family and senior centers.
Lutheran Counseling Center
- Minneapolis area (Burnsville, Minnesota) counseling service for individual, marital and family counseling
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
- Social ministry organization serving Greater Cleveland and Lorain with links to other area services.
Lutheran Ministries of Southwest Oklahoma
- A partnership of churches working together to provide a caring network of Christian family and community services (LCMS).
Lutheran Prison Ministry
- Resources for starting and enhancing your own local prison ministry
Lutheran Senior Services
- Senior's accommodations in St. Louis
Lutheran Service Corps
- Omaha, Nebraska volunteer social service program.
Lutheran Services in America
- Describes Lutheran social services available in the United States. A partnership of LC-MS and ELCA.
Lutheran Settlement House
- Community based assistance for the disadvantaged in the Philadelphia area.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Largest statewide private non-profit social service agency in Minnesota.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor