Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Knights of Columbus
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Support group in the U.K. for priests and religious who have left the official ministry or religious life. Description, aims, mailing list. Uses frames.
Aid to the Church in Russia
- A non-profit organization established in the United States to provide material support for the Catholic Church in Russia.
American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family, and Property
- Seeks to restore the principles of tradition, family, and private property in American society through publications, activism, and action within the Catholic Church. Uses frames.
Association for the Rights of Catholics in the Church
- A source for documents and links on current issues and reform/renewal movements within the Church.
Association of Hebrew Catholics
- Working to preserve the identity and heritage of Jews who have entered the Catholic Church. Proposes the establishment of an Israelite Community (not a new rite) within the Church.
Brothers and Sisters of Penance
- Private Catholic association of the faithful. Lay men and women living, in their own homes, modern statutes to the Primitive Rule for penitents.
Call To Action USA
- This organization has close to twenty thousand members throughout the United States. This site contains links, news and resources for Catholic renewal. (Controversial).
Catholic Charities USA
- The largest private network of social service organizations in the United States works to support families, reduce poverty, and build communities.
Catholic Committee of Appalachia
- Committed to the poor and the land of Appalachia. History, current issues, calendar, publications.
Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
- The CLRC fights anti-Catholicism and is the nation's largest Catholic civil rights organization. Their website contains articles on conflicts between government and the Catholic Church and/or individual Catholics.
Catholic Marketing Network
- Association of retailers and suppliers of Catholic literature, music, gifts, and other products and services consistent with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Catholic Network for Women's Equality
- A Canadian feminist-focused support and advocacy group for women and men in the Roman Catholic tradition. Goals, activities, selected articles from newsletter, contact information.
Catholic Women At Work
- A not-for-profit association established to support Catholic working women who seek to integrate their Christian principles and beliefs with their professional responsibilities and the realities of the workplace.
Catholic Writers Association
- Fellowship and support for Catholic writers faithful to the magisterium. Mailing list with online archive of monthly newsletters, member directory, media directory.
Central Association of the Miraculous Medal
- Fosters devotion to Mary the Mother of God to support apostolic works on behalf of the poor.
Children of the Sacrament of Forgiveness
- Catholics who offer their prayers, Communions, Confessions, fasting and works of mercy to God for the intention that sinners repent of their sins and receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- An association for renewed Catholic priesthood. Laicized Catholic priests, their spouses, and friends.
- Not-for-profit organization that seeks to support parishes and groups for effective, disciple-making Catholic youth ministry. Offers seminars, parish consultation, and dynamic events for youth.
Daughters of Isabella
- Catholic women's organization, originally founded as an auxiliary to Knights of Columbus, in 1897, having over 75,000 members in the U.S. and Canada. Motto: Unity, Friendship, Charity.
International Order of Alhambra
- A fraternal order of Catholic men dedicated to assisting persons developmentally disabled by mental retardation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor