Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Natural Family Planning
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alliance Holy Family International
- International Catholic movement promoting sanctification of the family through devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Information on their mission, way of life, and theology.
Baby from Heaven
- Personal testimonies of a couple who struggled with infertility, about the unexpected way God gave them a baby to love.
Building Faith Foundations
- Information aimed at helping parents to enrich the spiritual lives of young children with a love of God appropriate to children's developmental levels.
Catholic Moms on the Internet Webring
- A webring created for Catholic mothers who have Catholic home pages.
Catholic Mothers' Internet Connection
- A wealth of resources for Catholic mothers, including a busy mailing list to encourage each other and teach each other.
- Cyberplatform for Catholic parents including articles, Church documents, family activities, message board, prayer chapel.
Catholic Women's League Australia
- Australia's largest Catholic women's organisation, dedicated to upholding the sanctity of family life. Introduction, history, contact details.
- A mother-daughter team is behind this site, which welcomes your contributions of stories and articles. Devotions, prayer requests, message board, links.
- Inspirational site aimed at Catholic wives and mothers.
Catholicism and the Family
- Family Apologetics and Evangelization Site for Catholics. A terrific web page, full of links and resources, an amazing collection of links.
- Hundreds of activities for kids and articles for parents. Designed to help Catholic and other Christian couples make their homes a Domestic Church. Family life, saints, coloring, essays, stories.
Holy Families! Home
- This family apostolate has begun a network of families that gather regularly for prayer and companionship. The Catholic culture at work.
- Resources on faith, spirituality, and family life for Catholic parents.
Pontifical Council for the Family
- The Vatican has a special department just for family issues. Information on special conferences, guidelines for confessors, marriage preparation.
Simbahayan sa Maynila
- The Archdiocese of Manila's Online Resource for Family and Life Ministries. Hundreds of links and other material on official Church teachings, family life formation, living and defending the faith in the family context.
The Apostolate for Family Consecration
- International membership organization dedicated to strengthening families, transforming parishes, and evangelizing neighborhoods through the use of broadcast and print media.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor