Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Conservative Christian books by Mennonite authors and publishers. Also a cappella CDs and tapes, rubber stamps and long distance services.
Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary Library
- More than 100,000 volumes. A strong collection of Mennonite and Anabaptist history and theology. Elkhart, Indiana.
Basic Library for Mennonite Brethren Congregations
- Mennonite history, theology, peacemaking, literature, witness, and service are categorized with recommended books.
Biblical Viewpoints Publications
- Anabaptist-Mennonite Christian site presenting Biblical Viewpoints on doctrine and practical areas of discipleship. Books and booklets available.
Christian Family Living
- A guide for families, churches, and individuals serious about Christian family living.
Faith & Life Press
- A Mennonite publishing company now in a joint arrangement with Herald Press, also a Mennonite publisher.
Harold And Wilma Good Library
- Located on the campus of Goshen College (Mennonite). Database searching capability and library information is available at this site.
John Howard Yoder Site
- A major Mennonite theologian and author of the 20th Century. Information on his writings and an obituary.
Maple Springs Cookbooks
- Maple Springs Country Farm recipe collection featuring cookbooks from Amazon.com as well as our own family farm cookbook. Old fashioned Amish, Mennonite style cooking and baking.
- Excerpts from the 17th century Anabaptist classic.
MennoLink Books: Anabaptist
- A selection of significant books on Anabaptism. Ordering may be done from this site.
Mennonite Publishing House
- The Mennonite Publishing House is owned and operated by the Mennonite Church of North America. The house publishes books, periodicals and curricula under the name Herald Press.
New and Used Mennonite Books
- A Canadian source for Anabaptist books.
- Pandora Press U.S., an Anabaptist-Mennonite publisher, releases books for Anabaptist, Mennonite, and general readers.
Peace And Anabaptist Library
- Approximately 1000 volumes. Located at Menno House in Manhattan.
Redemption Realized Through Christ
- Advertises book that presents the Anabaptist-Mennonite understanding of the Bible teachings on this subject.
Richard M. Judy, Jr.
- Used, out-of-print books in the areas of Anabaptist/Pietist/Holiness history and theology
The Anabaptist Vision
- In this essay first published in 1944, Harold S. Bender presents a classic statement of the essence and vision of early Anabaptists.
The Mennonite Magazine
- A major Mennonite weekly magazine.
The Mennonite Quarterly Review
- Respected Mennonite theological periodical.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor