Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Congregational Church, Orange Street, London, England, Britain, UK
- A Congregational church in central London, founded by Huguenots in 1686. Rock of Ages was first sung here. The church adjoined Isaac Newtons house.
Cyndi'sList - Huguenot
- This page has multiple Huguenot sites linked to it.
Huguenot And Protestant Reformed Chronology
- Compiled by Charles H. (Chuck) Bobo, 24000 Alicia Pkwy., Ste. 12, MISSION VIEJO, CA 92691, from several source documents, which did not always agree on the date of the same event. Among the principal books researched for this compilation were: "Huguenot Ancestry" by Noel Currer--Briggs and Royston Gambier. "The Huguenots: Their Settlements, Churches and Industries in England and Ireland" by Samuel Smiles. "Huguenot Emigration to America" by Charles W. Baird.
Huguenot Memorial Museum
- A South African site that offers a brief history, genealogy, and pictures of the Huguenots
Huguenot Refugees In The Cape Colony of South Africa
- Site contains names of Huguenots that migrated to South Africa.
Huguenot Society of South Africa
- The Huguenot Society of South Africa promotes the Huguenot history and heritage
Huguenot Society of South Carolina
- The Huguenot Society of South Carolina, established in 1885, is dedicated to the preservation of the history and genealogy of the members of the Protestant Reformation which took place in France during the 16th century.
St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre
- August 24, 1572, was the date of the infamous St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre in France. On that day, over 400 years ago, began one of the most horrifying holocausts in history.
The Devil and the Religious Controversies of Sixteenth-Century France
- An article by Carleton Cunningham. From Essays in History 35,3
The Human Heart
- Etext of 1732 devotional booklet: original French, and English translation.
The National Huguenot Society
- Contains a listing of documented Huguenot ancestors, historical information, membership information, book reviews and a list of books and publications for sale. Links to other Hugeunot sites.
The Olive Tree Genealogy: Huguenot Section
- Historical and genealogical information on Huguenots emigrating to America and South Africa, including ships and passenger lists.
Wars of Religion
Who was Coligni?
- Admiral Coligni was a Huguenot who found a haven for persecuted people of the Reformation in the New World
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor