Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"Hypocrites, aren't they?"
- "Christians are just a bunch of hypocritical, right-wing moralizers." What should the response be? (An explanation for the basis of moral behavior.)
Christian Civics League
- It is the purpose of the Christian Civic League of Maine to present and maintain an effective, positive, and faithful Christian witness in the public life of our State
Christian Family Network Home Page
- Our mission is to advance Christ-centered values, restore morality and protect life for the individual, family, and community.
Christian Morality Revealed in New Spain
- The Inimical Woman in Book Ten of the Florentine Codex. How the Christian moral system upset traditional Nahua notions of morality.
- Published from the Original and Correct Manuscript of the Author; by JOHN JEFFERY, D.D. Arch-Deacon of Norwich.
Christian Morals and Values
- This site methodically addresses several subjects with a Christian approach, each beginning with prayer.
Christian Theology and Morality
- Where Christian theology and morality rooted in the best of the past looks at contemporary problems ranging from human origins to birth control.
Church Silence Promotes Violence
- Church silence promotes violence to humans, animals, environment. The intent of this series is to encourage the Church to greater works of love and compassion (John 14:12).
Deliver Us From Evil
- An overview of biblical morality as it relates to our modern culture. Does the Bible still have value in a multicultural society?
Doctrine, then Morality, then Divinity
- Claims that human happiness is tied to being of virtuous character, which in turn comes from knowing God.
Ethics, Morals and Values
- What's right, wrong, and why. Covers basic Christian morality and ethics.
- Site that makes citizens aware of moral issues on a local, state, and national level.
Gospel Morality: What the New Testament says.
- A effort to bring together the various new testament texts that speak on morality so that the reader may examine the original basis of christian morality and evaluate its radical nature for oneself.
Is God Necessary for Morality?
- An email debate between a Christian and two atheists.
Is There Really A Moral Standard?
- Teaches that morality is not the opinion of any human, or any one culture. Right and wrong can only be defined by the One we are responsible to.
Judeo-Christian Morality Forum Frigate
- Forum and live chat for discussing the morality of the Judeo-Christian heritage.
- Women and social justice issues from a Catholic perpective. Also has a Fair Trade store.
Marriage, Divorce and Remarriage
- Argues from the scriptures and the writings of the early Church Fathers that marriage is not broken by divorce and that one who marries or continues in a marriage with a divorced person commits adultery.
Morals, Family Values, and Ethics
- A contrast of Christian and secular humanist ethics from a Christian perspective.
Problems In Condemning & Judging Those of Greater Morals & Standards
- Understanding the problems in Judging and condemning those of greater virtue.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor