Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Inspiration e-cards.
Iconography by Anne Pinkerton Davidson
- Has an image gallery and a guestbook.
Influence and Backstage
- Encouraging support and prayer for Christians professionally involved in the Arts. Also has a newsletter, monthly prayer request, and events page.
- Includes the encyclopedia of Christian influence, a poems page, and reviews of music and literature by various authors.
Living Springs Arts Academy
- Includes general information, class schedule, upcoming events and a registration form.
Mars Hill Productions
- Producing videos that encourage Christians and reach out to non-believers. Also, has ministry information, an order page and upcoming projects.
New Guild Art Studio
- Specializing in liturgical design, art reconstruction, furniture and appointments. Includes photos of renovated interiors, art work, furniture, and donor recognition memorials
- An e-zine offering movie and music reviews. Also has user reviews, Cornerstone information, and archives.
Preview Family Movie and TV Review
- Offers reviews from a family and Christian perspective. Also has user written reviews.
Reformation of the Arts and Music
- Essays and resources that encourage understanding and development of the arts in accordance with a Christian worldview
Symbols in Christian Art and Architecture
- An illustrated dictionary of Christian symbols, seasons and liturgical colors, with bibliography, by Walter Gast.
The Index of Christian Art
- A database of Christian Art provided by Princeton University
Traditional Catholic Statues Rescue
- Organization whose purpose is to save Roman Catholic statues and fine art that are no longer being used for other churches or museums.
- Includes articles on arts, music, and literature.
- Online e-zine for banner ministries. Dedicated to lifting up the name of our Lord through worship and praise banners. Lots of ideas, information and inspiration.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor