Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Collection of Buddhist Parables
- Buddhism has always been fond of parables and many of these were used by the Buddha himself. He taught by parables, 'for men of good understanding will readily enough catch the meaning of what is taught under the shape of a parable.'
An Invitation to Investigate
- Articles and translations of Tripitaka discourses.
Beyond Coping: The Buddha's Teachings on Aging, Illness, Death, and Separation
- A study guide introducing the Buddha's teachings on aging, illness, death, and separation.
- Articles for beginners and more advanced learners.
Factorial Analysis of the Eightfold Path
- In Pali and English.
Maha Pirith Chants
- Traditional chants in the Pali language with English translations.
- Basic Buddhist teachings in both audio and text formats.
Sacred Texts - Buddhism
- contains various texts on Buddhism teaching.
- By Dharma Master Shi Zheng-Yan.
Study Guide: The Four Noble Truths
- The four noble truths are the most basic expression of the Buddha's teaching. These four truths are best understood, not as beliefs, but as categories of experience. They offer an alternative to the ordinary way we categorize what we can know and describe, in terms of me/not me, and being/not being. These ordinary categories create trouble, for the attempt to maintain full being for one's sense of "me" is a stressful effort doomed to failure, in that all of the components of that "me" are inconstant, stressful, and thus not worthy of identifying as "me" or "mine."
The Middle Path
- includes Buddha-Dharma information and teachings of the Buddha.
The Ten Perfections
- A study guide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor