Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Buddhism & Meditation
- Information on meditation and buddhism in the Kadampa Buddhist tradition. Offers books on buddhism, meditation retreats, and information about Buddhist centers.
Buddhist Spiritual Sound Recordings
- Audio recordings of teachings online in the RealAudio & Windows Media formats.
Introduction to Buddhist Meditation: Mindfulness
- An introduction to the Buddhist practice of mindfulness (insight) meditation. Basic instructions on the Four Foundations of Mindfulness, the "Nature Method" taught by Buddhadasa, the foundation of all Buddhist meditation practice.
Karma Tetra Geometry of Awareness
- Promotes meditation on synergetic and fractal mandala train the mind to transcend the mundane view of universe.
- Essay on the practice of meditation.
Metta Teachings and Meditation
- "Metta" means "Loving-Kindness". Metta is one of the more important of the teachings of the Buddha. Often it is learned via guided meditations.
- The foundation of "clear seeing," as taught by University of Massachusetts Medical School professor Jon Kabat-Zinn, also an American teacher of vipassana.
Mindworks@Wildmind: Online Meditation Courses
- Practical, down-to-earth meditation instruction. Mindworks@Wildmind offers four-week Internet-based courses for beginners and for the more experienced meditator.
- Shambhala and Buddhist meditation practice and arts. Meditation in the Shambhala tradition uncovers a natural sense of goodness, fearlessness, and humor, a way of personal warriorship, and a vision of enlightened society. The Gates to Shambhala are the various ways to being awake in the world, through Shambhala Training, Buddhist awareness practice, and contemplative arts.
- Free Buddhist bulletin board and discussion group, and slow gongyo recordings for beginners.
The Alexander Technique for Buddhist Practitioners
- How the Alexander Techneque can help with Buddhist sitting practice.
Time, Space, Knowledge
- To bring further understanding and fulfillment from Rinponche Tarthung Tulku's book "Time, Space, and Knowledge"
Wildmind Online Meditation Lessons
- Down to earth and practical, Wildmind provides a complete guide to simple meditation techniques that will change your life. Learn to relax and relieve stress with Wildmind's RealAudio guided meditations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor