Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Newt Humor: Zelazny's Agnostic's Prayer
- Famous paragraph from "Creatures of Light and Darkness."
Northern California Church of Freethought
- "A fellowship of unbelievers." The Church of Freethought is a family oriented organization for learning and social interaction for Atheists, Agnostics, Freethinkers and Secular Humanists
- A Unitarian Universalist sermon by Rev. Libby Smith suggesting that just because you don't know doesn't mean you can't live as if you do.
- An essay discussing for a rational world-view as an alternative to the dogmatic world-views in religion and science.
- An analysis of spirituality, human behaviour, and the quest for the meaning of life.
The Atheism Web
- A shared resource for Atheists, Agnostics and Freethinkers on the Web.
The Atheism Web: Huxley on agnosticism
- Thomas Huxley describes how he came to originate the term 'agnostic'.
The Church of Civilization
- A Church for Sceptics, Agnostics and Atheists with Bible, Creed, Calendar, and Affirmations (ceremonies.)
The Freethinkers of Colorado Springs
- A freethought site from Colorado Springs, CO with news, articles, commentary, and a bulletin board.
The Origin of the Word 'Agnosticism'
- An article by Bill Young providing the origin of the word Agnostic.
The Realities of Religions Skeptically Examined
- A 12 page essay on religious skepticism by Bryce Chambers, and links.
The Seeker's Grove
- An Agnostic Ministry with a focus on Spiritual Abuse and discussion of Agnosticism. Associated with ULC.
The Skeptic's Dictionary
- Skeptical definitions and essays on occult, paranormal, pseudoscientific ideas and practices with references to skeptical literature.
The Truth Tree
- Public forums for posting and debating liberal and progressive political essays.
Theology Vs. Cosmology
- A personal view of religion
To Question is the Answer
- Essays by James A Haught, "an old newspaper editor" on agnosticism, books, and other issues.
- Graham Oppy defends "weak agnosticism," the view that "it is permissible for reasonable persons to suspend judgement on the question of God's existence."
What Is Agnosticism?
- A history of the development of agnostic thought written by HJ Blackham.
What Is An Agnostic?
- Bertrand Russell on Agnosticism
Why I Am Agnostic
- Robert G. Ingersoll's 1896 explanation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor