Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- "Goops And How To Be Them" was written over 100 years ago. Today our life poses very different challenges; however, the best tool to meeting these challenges remains proper manners.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cocktail Party Etiquette
- Etiquette tips for the cocktail party-goer.
- Learn proper manners for dining while on a date.
Emily Post's Etiquette, 1922
- Bartleby.com's online republication of the 1922 edition of Emily Post's 627-page first edition "Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics and at Home."
- Not only does this site tell you what to do in a given situation, it also includes horror stories of how it was done badly.
Etiquette Network: A Change For The Better
- Offers an etiquette book, bulletin board, seminars, charm school and links.
Flora Mainord School of Etiquette
- An etiquette consultant offering seminars, interactive classes and private instruction in dining skills and etiquette. Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Gollatz Cotillion Is An Advanced childrens instruction that improves manners, children, childrens manners, etiquette and dancing.
Good Housekeeping: Etiquette for Today
- A holiday guide to family gatherings, parties and guests.
Good manners - Where Have They Gone?
- An example of legislating good manners and how we teach them.
History of etiquette
- A historical analysis of etiquette.
- Table arts, protocol and etiquette, fine dining service and gastronomy.
- Manners and etiquette videos and software.
- Etiquette and manner improvement solutions. Table and dining manners, social graces, communications etiquette.
- Miss E presents advice on manners from a to z. Answers to wedding, dining, social, business or personal etiquette questions by email.
- Ask Miss Manners about etiquette at UnderWire.
Original Tipping Page
- Information on what is considered proper tipping etiquette in different situations such as skycaps, hair salons, casinos, cruises, disc jockeys, hotels, limousines, restaurants, trains and taxis.
- Conducts seminars and private consultations on social skills, etiquette, international protocol, cross cultural interaction, children and teen interactive skills and manners.
Protocol Training Services
- Learn how to be socially savvy with etiquette.
- Good table manners; this article explains, in a straightforward manner, how to fit in at a polite dinner by using utensils correctly and eating properly.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor