Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Connolly Ain't Nothing but a Train Station in Dublin
- Article by Jacqueline Dana exploring the expropriation of Connolly's name and legacy by Irish republicans who have no commitment to or understanding of his ideas.
Connolly and the 1916 Easter Uprising
- Article by Ted Grant on Connolly's role in the rising.
Connolly and the Easter Rising
- On the 85th anniversary of the Easter Rising, Alan Woods and Ted Grant look at the life and ideas of the great Irish revolutionary socialist James Connolly.
Connolly, James (1868-1916)
- Article on the life, career, and legacy of James Connolly from britannica.com.
Corpus of Electronic Texts: James Connolly
- Site includes various works about Irish republicanism by Connolly including "the Worker's Republic," "Socialism and Nationalism" and "The Reconquest of Ireland" and a chronology of his life.
Irish Rebel Songs: James Connolly
- A song in memory of the Irish revolutionary.
James Connolly Society
- Organisation dedicated to promoting Connolly's ideas. Includes a biography of the Irish revolutionary, writings by Connolly, and information about the society.
James Connolly and Irish Freedom:A Marxist Analysis
- Pamphlet published in 1926 examining Connolly's ideas and his contribution to the Irish cause.
James Connolly and Irish Syndicalism
- Essay by Bill Anderson on Connolly's influence on the Irish labour movement in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
The Ballad of James Connolly
- Song celebrating the revolutionary leader.
The James Connolly Internet Archive
- Extensive archive of works by Connolly who was founder of the Irish Socialist Revolutionary Party, a trade union organiser, and a leader in the 1916 Easter Rising.
The Relevance of James Connolly in Ireland Today
- Paper by George Gilmour, written in 1934.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor