Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACCSES American Congress of Community Supports and Employment Services
- Organization of vocational rehabilitation services and community supports lobbying for maximizing employment opportunities and independent living for individuals with mental and physical disabilities.
Aaron Read & Associates
- Offers Legislative Advocacy or Lobbying services to companies looking to influence California State Government.
- Washington, DC firm offers workshops and seminars, strategic advice, grassroots writing, and advocacy website design advice for associations, businesses, interest groups, and individuals.
Advocacy Groups Find The Internet Works Wonders
- ZDNet: Inter@ctive Week article by Tom Price which discusses the current use of the Internet in lobbying campaigns. A good place to start to gain an understanding of what can be done.
American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Pro Israel Lobby in Washington, D.C. working to strengthen relations between the United States and Israel through political and student activism in campaigns and elections, lobbying Congress, and public advocacy.
Arkansas Lobbying Consultants - Government Solutions
- A full-service, professional contract lobbying and business development firm.
CJA Consultants Ltd
- Government relations organisation, founded by former MEPs and MPs, helping businesses and trade associations to navigate the complexities of European Union and UK law and governance.
California Secretary of State - Lobbyist Directory
- Directory of Lobbyist in the State of California as compiled by the Secretary of State.
California's Top 100 Lobbying Firms
- Secretary of State's Listing of the Top 100 Lobbying Firms in California for 1999.
Capitol Advantage - Internet Advocacy Tools, Congressional Directories
- The nation's largest publisher of Congressional directories and the developer of CapitolWiz, a grassroots legislative action tool in use on hundreds of corporation, association, and media organization web sites.
- Business representation, business-government mediation, and business lobbying in Minnesota.
Capitol Consulting Associates
- New Jersey firm providing Government Relations - Lobbying - Political Action Committees (PAC) - Campaign Consulting - Domain Registration - Domain Hosting - Web Page Design.
- Technical, policy development, and public affairs services to agricultural, food processing and related industries for water quality and other selected environmental issues. Washington, DC and Alexandria, VA offices.
- Cerrell Associates is a Los Angeles government relations, public relations, public affairs, and lobbying firm.
- Affordable lobbying assistance and how-to handbook by former staffers to U.S. Congressmen and Senators.
- U.S. citizens organization working to end special-interest politics and reform government ethics, largely through campaign finance reform.
Congressional Fire Services Institute
- A non-profit, non-partisan policy institute charged with educating and lobbying Members of Congress on fire and life safety issues.
Convergence Services, Inc.
- lobbying for the knowledge economy through consulting, government relations, fundraising, and business development services in the field of educational technology, including digital television (DTV).
Dawson & Associates, Inc.
- Washington, DC government relations/issue advocacy firm assisting clients with water resources, environmental permitting and regulatory compliance involving the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency.
Democracy Data: Effective grassroots technology solutions
- Specializing in database management and zip to district matching supporting virtually any sort of grassroots lobbying activity.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor