Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for the Study of Federalism
- Academic resource for information about state government.
Council for Canadian Unity: Federalism
- Includes papers, guides, links, and descriptions of federal systems, federalism as practiced in Canada, and issues relating to division of powers and intergovernmental relations.
- Site devoted to the exploration of federalism in Uganda; offers federal and regional models, draft constitutions, party positions, personalities, and related links.
Forum of Federations
- Clearinghouse for information about federalism, with content in English and French. Includes current news and events, research results and projects, documents, video/audio, and links to related sites.
- In depth information, white papers, articles, and links on federalism from the issues library.
- Scholarly journal issued quarterly devoted to the study of federalism in all levels of government. Index of tables of contents, order forms for past issues and reviews, subscription and submission information.
Renewing Federalism in North America
- Archived proceedings, papers, and participant lists for the 1996 conference sponsored by the North American Institute and the North America Forum.
The Federalism Project
- Project by the American Enterprise Institute that explores opportunities to restore real federalism, limiting the national government's power and forcing states to compete.
The New Federalists - Les Nouveaux Fédéralistes
- Offers analyses and opinion on the history and controversy over Canadian federalism. Favors integration of Quebec in a liberal federal state rather over its independence. Content in both English and French.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor